• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

demigod

I like how Gruden keeps mentioning the bs PI Rice got but forgot the one that was against the hawks when Packers scored.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
i'm still laughing at the ref who walked in slowly and raised the TD sign.

he just looked down, looks up at the ref to his left and calls it.

giga

Pld0+

lol erin.

Vesmir

Banned
REMEMBER:

Packs scored on a BULLSHIT PI call on us. DONT say that we paid them off or we should thank them or whatever.

These fucking knockoff shit refs need to go.

Maxim726X

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Goodell: "Stop picking at the scabs!"

It was ruled simultaneous possession on the field. That is not reviewable. All they could review is whether the ball hit the ground or the player's feet went out of bounds. Since neither happened, they had to say the ruling stood.

But it wasn't simultaneous possession... Is this like the 'tie goes to the runner' rule in baseball?

From the replay it looked like possession wasn't shared until both players hit the ground.

Bread

Banned
REMEMBER:

Packs scored on a BULLSHIT PI call on us. DONT say that we paid them off or we should thank them or whatever.

These fucking knockoff shit refs need to go.
no they didn't

seriously, enough with this shit. go watch the play again and notice that finley was hit before the ball hit his hands.

Fox318

The worst part about this it takes away a good game between both teams.

I hope people boo the living shit out of goodell and all of the owners. They have ruined the game over nothing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Love how that ending means everybody will conveniently forget that the Packers OL was fucking atrocious and that they only scored 12 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom