• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Tom Crabtree ‏@TCrabtree83

13th man beat us tonight.

He deserves it after making a joke about the Sonics before the game. Sit on the bench and be quiet like a good scrub, thanks.

Terribly officiated game all around. Last play was an abortion on the field but GB's TD drive was sketchy as well. Fuck you Roger Goodell.

ortfy.jpg

IT WAS ME MCCARTHY

D23

"Dear NFL fans: Pardon our lack of sympathy for bad officiating. None of us have forgotten Superbowl 40. Sincerely, Seahawks Nation." AMEN

Levyne

Banned
What I don't get is that couldn't the ref further back confer with the front ref and overturn it right there? The call's not set in stone just because he put his arms up, right?

eznark

Banned
Except it did. That one play literally decided the game.

So if the Packers offense had shown up the refs still would have been able to decide the game? No.

Its easy to blame refs, introspection is hard.

Packers played a terrible first half and it killed them.

SickBoy

He deserves it after making a joke about the Sonics before the game. Sit on the bench and be quiet like a good scrub, thanks.

Terribly officiated game all around. Last play was an abortion on the field but GB's TD drive was sketchy as well. Fuck you Roger Goodell.

ortfy.jpg

IT WAS ME MCCARTHY

The drive following the Green Bay TD also helped set up this finale... also ref-aided. It's horrible.

Seahawks deserve full credit for playing a really good game, but the officials probably handed it to them.

What I don't get is that couldn't the ref further back confer with the front ref and overturn it right there? The call's not set in stone just because he put his arms up, right?

THe black ref must have deferred to the white dude on the call. Refs do that all the time. Usually it's not in favor of the wrong call.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
ice. cold.

RT @sportspickle: If this win gets overturned, Peter Carroll will know how to deal with it. He's had many wins revoked.

UberTag

The most legitimate professional football league in North America is looking for new fans.
Sick of replacement officials? You now have a place to turn...

cfl-logo-ongrass.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
All my cousins who are die hard Packers fans are losing it on Facebook. jnc

Now they are wishing bad things on the Texans. lol

lol wtf did the Texans do? or they just want to shit on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom