• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Said I have a sick sense of humor. I said the packers got hosed but the laughing comments didnt help. Said they will whoop our ass in a few weeks.

lol

So if the Packers offense had shown up the refs still would have been able to decide the game? No.

Its easy to blame refs, introspection is hard.

Packers played a terrible first half and it killed them.

That's bullshit. If someone keeps stealing from your pocket do you let them do it just because you're getting paid and can afford it? Eventually something unexpected will come up where you need that money. It has nothing to do with introspection. If someone is not doing their job properly they deserve the scorn. Doesn't matter if they affect one play or twenty.

cdyhybrid

y0xCR.jpg

:jnc

The intern must have had a shit-eating grin when he posted this on Facebook.

McCarthy taking the high road. Admirable, I couldn't do it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Why the hell did ESPN think it was a good idea to have Russell Wilson on set with the guys? Talk about an awkward situation for everyone involved.

Nameless

We need the real refs back man. We''re getting held all fucking game long with no calls, and we get some terrible personal foul calls on us

No doubt. If there's one silver lining, this will lead to the actual refs coming back earlier than they would have otherwise.

Bowser

That's bullshit. If someone keeps stealing from your pocket do you let them do it just because you're getting paid and can afford it? Eventually something unexpected will come up where you need that money. It has nothing to do with introspection. If someone is not doing their job properly they deserve the scorn. Doesn't matter if they affect one play or twenty.

No man, eznark will just lament that he didn't get a better paying job to be able to afford the thievery. It would be his fault.

Seattle did not deserve to win this game. If the game was over by half, definitely SEA did. The end of the game was a farce (and I was rooting for SEA).

Revenant

You would too if you kept saying the scabs weren't bad.

hey man seems he's sticking to what he said.

plenty of plays the packers could have made to not be in that situation, the refs are a human element, you can't count on them to be correct 100% of the time in any sport. Was it a bad call sure, but There were a lot of bad calls that helped both teams.

I agree the replacement refs are awful. At the same time refs are gonna ref, some worse than others. All you can do is play, packers can whine if they want, not like they're gonna get that L replaced.

brentech

Whether football or MMA I do always feel like you can't be that close and leave it in the hands of someone else. At the same time, it hurts the it was literally the last play of the game that such a call was made.

cdyhybrid

Eye on Basketball ‏@EyeOnBasketball
That Packers win was vetoed due to #FootballReasons
Retweeted by CBSSports.com

:jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc

I'm sorry Packer fans, I feel sick to my stomach with the ineptitude. I think we all knew these Scabs would decide games literally, it was just a matter of time. Let's hope the Packers were the sacrifice for the betterment of the league and that this will be the catalyst for getting this incompetent motherfuckers off the field for good. I tried over and over to figure out what these morons saw, there's no fucking way in hell it could be seen as a TD by ANYONE. The only thing I can come up with is that they guys are indeed fans, and clearly this one was a Seachicken fan. Disgusting and unacceptable.

EZ, while I agree that the Packers should have done more and avoided this situation in the first place, it's still equally true that these men are not qualified to make decisions in the NFL. That play was clear as day, not the slightest doubt as to it being an Int. We know the official refs are bad too, but this is on a whole new level. I know fans bitch just about every game regardless and that's what amuses you concerning the scabs, but you have to see the difference, the level of impact these refs have made in these three short weeks. You can literally see the confusion on their faces, the way they look at another to make the decision for them. That they need 5-10 minutes to deliberate a simple call in the middle of the game. It's not the same, it really isn't.

eznark

Banned
You would too if you kept saying the scabs weren't bad.

I've never said that. I said they were as bad as the perfect refs. I think after the Wednesday opener I said they did a good job, that's the most praise I've given.

Fucking refs needs to stop sacking Rodgers, this cannot stand!

Bloodwake

This is the worst call I have ever witnessed in any sport.

Fuck this shit. I'm out until they get some competent referees.

Any major sport should be ashamed of having any game end like this. I can't believe this happened.

PAY THE FUCKING REFS PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom