• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

The most legitimate professional football league in North America is looking for new fans.
Sick of replacement officials? You now have a place to turn...

cfl-logo-ongrass.jpg

You now have a winning team to root for!!!

exarkun

You know, the Packers fans on the board right now are taking it on the chin well right now.

Mad respect. Im not nice all the time, but game respect game.

Meh. Losing in heartbreaking and bizarre fashion comes with the territory of being a Packer fan.

SB32
TO game (the next year!
Jerry Rice fumbled
)
4th and 26
Favremaggedon against the Giants in '07
Every other week in '08
Rodgers facemask fumble in '09

Not to mention meltdowns in '01, '02 (? What year was Vick?), '04 (?), '11... This shit is normal!

Anyway, going to bed so I'm not catching up with the thread... but Mike McCarthy deserves the blame for the loss. RUN THE BALL, meathead!

Oh, is everyone talking about something different than the hail mary catch / potential interception? That part was reviewed to determine whether it was a td catch or an interception.

You should keep your delusions to hockey, they said multiple times even on the broadcast that it's not reviewable.

So if the Packers offense had shown up the refs still would have been able to decide the game? No.

Its easy to blame refs, introspection is hard.

Packers played a terrible first half and it killed them.

You know no one believes your line of bullshit, right? Packers played well enough to win. Doesnt matter how much they fucked up all night. They played well enough to win. Yet they lost due to scabs. But keep on believing that you're right and people with functioning eyes and brains are wrong.

Nameless

You know, I rooted for Russell Wilson to succeed in Wisconsin and hoped he would get a shot in the NFL, but his smug ass attitude immediately after the game and on ESPN annoy me. Fuck'em. I pray directly to whatever God he believes in that our front seven eats him alive, rectum first, like a pack of starving hyenas on a thomson's gazelle.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
You know, I rooted for Russell Wilson to succeed in Wisconsin, but his smug ass attitude immediately after the game and on ESPN annoy me. Fuck'em. I pray directly to whatever God he believes in that our front seven eats him alive, rectum first, like a pack of starving hyenas on a thomson's gazelle.

What exactly do you want him to say? He has to laugh it off.

cdyhybrid

The most legitimate professional football league in North America is looking for new fans.
Sick of replacement officials? You now have a place to turn...

cfl-logo-ongrass.jpg

I will lifelong whoever Warren Moon played for.

You know, I rooted for Russell Wilson to succeed in Wisconsin and hoped he would get a shot in the NFL, but his smug ass attitude immediately after the game and on ESPN annoy me. Fuck'em. I pray directly to whatever God he believes in that our front seven eats him alive, rectum first, like a pack of starving hyenas on a thomson's gazelle.

What do you expect him to say? :jnc

Twitter is fun right now.

TJ Lang @TJLang70

Got fucked by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl

Dan Graziano @espn_nfceast

What's worse? The mushroom cloud where the NFL's credibility used to be? Or that fans will just keep running towards it?

DARNELL DOCKETT @ddockett

This is what the NFL has come down to, &yet they tell you to respect the shield! Lol. But they'll try to fine us for everything thing we do.

Tom Crabtree @TCrabtree83

13th man beat us tonight.

Dan Graziano @espn_nfceast

Every single NFL owner should be ashamed of himself. But they won't be. They never are.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing

One of the great disgraces in NFL history.

Troy Aikman @TroyAikman

These games are a joke.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Well, the officials decided a game.

methodman

Banned
We need the real refs back man. We''re getting held all fucking game long with no calls, and we get some terrible personal foul calls on us

Wilbon:

What robbery...what a fraud the NFL just perpetrated on the Green Bay Packers...

One of the bogus moments in NFL history...what incompetence! One ref signaling touchback (interception) another signaling TD. Farce...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
ESPN is so horrible. Stuart Scott is such a douche.

It's not Russel's fault, why the hell did he have to put him in that spot? What is he supposed to say? Yeah you're right they got robbed. Steve cuts in and changed the subject real quick there, which I thought was a good tension breaker. Very awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom