• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hate that Notre Dame is going to be a top 10 team in the polls.

Their fans are the Dallas Cowboy fans of the NCAA.

I liked Rita from Dexter.

Grounded the show, gave it humanity.

Problem is they want to squeeze every dollar out of these shows, so they write themselves into a corner.

female tv characters i can't fucking stand:

- rita from dexter
- dexters sister from dexter
- skylar from bb
- marie from bb
- the blonde chick from lost
- when pam got fat in the office
- betty draper from mad men
- all of the girls in walking dead

Greg

If Joan Cusack has ever been on a TV show, that is my most hated female character.
2011–present

Shameless
fitting

Problem is they want to squeeze every dollar out of these shows, so they write themselves into a corner.
it turned into such a bad show - the past 2 seasons were jokes, and I can't take any of my friends seriously who say it's great TV

eznark

Banned

shield.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Out of all these types of shows, I felt the most bad for Carmela Soprano.

When I bothered to remember anyway because the show does such a good job of making you relate to Tony Soprano (which is horrible).

Hunter S.

Kareem has not been playing bad but you dont actually watch the games so you dont know right? I just dont see this dominance of Manning anymore over the Texans. Everyone seems to forget Peyton never played this defense. 3-4's have always given him fits in the past and he played those historically bad defenses we always had.

Like the Steelers game last year, this game and the Ravens game are the two the team has been looking forward to. Need to beat Manning handily and finally get over the Ravens hump. The games that define you as a team.

As much as you Texans seem to want this to be only about Manning vs your improved d it is not. The Broncos as a team have no history of rivalry with Houston. I sincerely doubt most Texans players will treat the game as a grudge match because they rarely play each other. The Broncos rivals are the taters and the chefs, sorry. It will only be a grudge match for fans of Hostun and that just will not have an effect because it is in Denver. Most Denver fans will see it as a tough game and nothing more, or a rare chance to see Gary Kubiak's team and desire to beat him with fond memories of his time here in mind.

Speaking of shitty wives, i HATED Vic's wife on the Shield, but that might have had a lot to do with the horrible actress that played her. I think she was the director's wife or something, which would make sense.

Also Mrs. Ari from Entourage. What an ungrateful asshole.

effzee

NYC time Warner customers...do we know which channel nfl network is? It's supposed to start today, the 23rd, but I can't find it anywhere.

NYC time Warner customers...do we know which channel nfl network is? It's supposed to start today, the 23rd, but I can't find it anywhere.

isn't it silly that you can't just type "NFL network" into your remote instead of having to remember some random number? Cable/dish companies are so behind the times. Apple needs to come in and revolutionize these assfucks.

isn't it silly that you can't just type "NFL network" into your remote instead of having to remember some random number? Cable/dish companies are so behind the times. Apple needs to come in and revolutionize these assfucks.

i can type that in on directv and it will bring the channel up. at least i think i've done that

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Umm... almost all cable boxes have search option

Verizon FiOs does one hell of a good job finding me stuff

Also not hard to remember numbers

They have simplified so a fucking baboon can use it easily

FiOs:

500 starts HD, the first are the OTA channels, then basic cable, then the sports channels, followed by the hispanic/international channels, then all educational channels, then comdey, music, artsy "liberal arts", ends with kids

From 840 > 931 Premium Channels

I'm hoping they put a qwerty on the back like that Roku remote control, would make it hella fast, the UI is a little slow to type it fully out for some words/shows

Umm... almost all cable boxes have search option

Verizon FiOs does one hell of a good job finding me stuff

Also not hard to remember numbers

They have simplified so a fucking baboon can use it easily

FiOs:

500 starts HD, the first are the OTA channels, then basic cable, then the sports channels, followed by the hispanic/international channels, then all educational channels, then comdey, music, artsy "liberal arts", ends with kids

From 840 > 931 Premium Channels

What channel is NeoGaf on? Oh that's right, it doesn't have a channel, it's just called NEOGAF. It's 2012 wake up people..

Greg

mine was like 13XX

edit: I can't read, and I don't how the numbering systems vary by state

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What channel is NeoGaf on? Oh that's right, it doesn't have a channel, it's just called NEOGAF. It's 2012 wake up people..

Da' Fuck does NeoGAF have to do with cable channels?

Also effzee, did your box reset?

They do maintenance around 3-6AM our time

They would have to reboot everyone's system to show the new channel

As much as you Texans seem to want this to be only about Manning vs your improved d it is not. The Broncos as a team have no history of rivalry with Houston. I sincerely doubt most Texans players will treat the game as a grudge match because they rarely play each other. The Broncos rivals are the taters and the chefs, sorry. It will only be a grudge match for fans of Hostun and that just will not have an effect because it is in Denver. Most Denver fans will see it as a tough game and nothing more, or a rare chance to see Gary Kubiak's team and desire to beat him with fond memories of his time here in mind.
Houston fans want revenge after Tebow beat them two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom