• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

UberTag

I will give Ponder a shot then! My first year of fantasy and I waited too long to get a QB :/
Maybe not. Ponder might be Top 10 at the end of the year. He's Top 15 already.
It's only a matter of time until RG3 gets carted off and has a premature end to his season.

Stats are so misleading. The friggin' Chiefs have the best offense in the leauge?
Anyone that plays the Saints has the best offense in the league.
Of course, this actually just means the Saints boast the worst defense in the league.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
SKOL VIKINGS!

image.php

squicken

Steve Smith is inactive and thank God for that. Worthless as an outside WR and not needed in slot. Still gonna get killed and I expect Bradford to go out injured at some point, but at least they are trying to make the right personnel moves

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
What the fuck nfl network.
They're playing the exact same segments on revis that they played an hour ago. Rex on revis, mooch on losing your best player, players only on losing your best player.
And now they are talking about mooch and sapp telling us about the cardinals d, it's the same shit as earlier.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steve Smith is inactive and thank God for that. Worthless as an outside WR and not needed in slot. Still gonna get killed and I expect Bradford to go out injured at some point, but at least they are trying to make the right personnel moves

I'm giving the Rams a solid shot at winning today. I'm pretty sure that if Gigantic Babies can shut down the Seachicken offense, so can the Rams.

Final score 8-5. Pick 'em.

Gigglepoo

Strahan just absolved the Niners of last week's failure by saying "balls were tipped and ended up in the Vikings' hands"

Not sure what game he watched

Top Bottom