• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Wes

venison crêpe
Don't know what I'm more excited for, watching a turnover fest in tonights game or Bishop operating his wrecking ball.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I know it was smart to avoid those threads.
Both of those screamed graveyard.

The creepy one with-in the first page or two, I was like, slippery slope here we go... lurk mode activated

The Egypt one.. the OP.. Good Lawd!... I thought it would get lock right then and there

Can't believe NFL has already reached 25% done with the 2012 season after this weeks games...

Damn!

Time really does fly, fucking crazy

eznark

Banned
HERE WE GO NOLA! HERE WE GO! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

people_on_fire_2sfw.jpg

RBH

Redskins receiver Pierre Garcon may finally be ready to take the field today.

Garcon, who had a great start to the season in Week One but suffered a foot injury in that game and hasn’t played since, is listed as questionable for today’s game against the Buccaneers. But Rich Campbell of the Washington Times reports that Garcon will try to play, and Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Garcon is more likely to play than not.

If Garcon does play, he likely wouldn’t be on the field for every offensive snap, as the Redskins want to take it easy on his injured foot. So Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will be spreading the ball around to Garcon and receivers Leonard Hankerson, Josh Morgan, Aldrick Robinson and Santana Moss, and tight end Fred Davis.

The Redskins-Buccaneers game is a 4:25 p.m. Eastern kickoff today in Tampa Bay, so we’ll likely learn for sure whether Garcon is playing when the inactives for that game come out, at around 3 p.m. Eastern.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/30/pierre-garcon-likely-to-play-today-in-tampa-bay/

Vyroxis

Banned
Sooo happy I didn't give in to my drunken urges to post in the creeper thread last night. That is going to end up a graveyard.

That being said, I have a bag of muchies, three gallon jugs of water in the fridge, and my computer facing the tv. Noon can't come soon enough. SKOL VIKINGS!!!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My fucking God, I just finished watching Last Resort

/bow Andre Braugher

Motherfucking BOW!

m(_ _)m

DAT Speech!

"We have 17 more nuclear missiles aboard, we will not hesitate to unleash fiery hell down upon you, I give you my word, Test Us!, and we will all burn together!... You've been warned!"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god love Bish.

He has the fiery passion of DMX when he released his debut album "It's dark and hell is hot"

MechDX

Oh my god love Bish.

He has the fiery passion of DMX when he released his debut album "It's dark and hell is hot"

Yeah its all "LOL funny!" until you come into the Community forum and the weekly NFL thread is stickied with a warning.

"Im gonna sticky this thread for 24 hours then Im putting Browns fans out of their misery!"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah its all "LOL funny!" until you come into the Community forum and the weekly NFL thread is stickied with a warning.

"Im gonna sticky this thread for 24 hours then Im putting Browns fans out of their misery!"

Going back to an old favourite here:

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Oh my god love Bish.

Yeah Bish is great. He'll kick the shit with anyone, but he won't hesitate to call someone out on their bullshit (like those two threads).

Also he's the inspiration behind the best banhammer/warning gifs in the business.

ilnHjEmzJs6JS.gif

effzee

Talk me out of it guys.

I am considering starting Ponder v Det Lions over Eli Manning going up against the Eagles.

Ponder is playing really well, Nicks is out (and Eagles secondary isn't as bad as Panthers), and well the fanboy in me somewhere believes the Eagles will win and somehow slow down Eli.

:(

Talk me out of it guys.

I am considering starting Ponder v Det Lions over Eli Manning going up against the Eagles.

Ponder is playing really well, Nicks is out (and Eagles secondary isn't as bad as Panthers), and well the fanboy in me somewhere believes the Eagles will win and somehow slow down Eli.

I have no idea who is going to do better but I would never start a QB against my team, especially not a big division rival. If I started Eli against the Eagles then it would take away from my enjoyment of the game. I want to root for the Eagles and the players on my FF team and no way could I do both.

UberTag

Talk me out of it guys.

It's a crazy idea. And even though no fantasy analyst in their right mind will advocate you rolling the dice with Ponder over Eli... I LIKE the idea. I think it will work out for you at the end of the day.

effzee

I have no idea who is going to do better but I would never start a QB against my team, especially not a big division rival. If I started Eli against the Eagles then it would take away from my enjoyment of the game. I want to root for the Eagles and the players on my FF team and no way could I do both.

Well that is one of the reasons. Though in such cases I don't give a fuck about FF and just root for the Eagles to rip the player to shreds.

Just checked, thought Ponder was available as a FA but nope he is on the waiver wire. Wouldn't be able to claim till Tuesday anyway.

Current back up is Alex Smith. Hmm against the Jets and the best CB in the league Cro?

Top Bottom