• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

cajunator

Banned
Its not worth getting upset over anymore. I take solace that Sean Payton is a grade A asshole who will be salty as fuck looking for payback come next season.

Exactly. It really isnt. We've been dealt a shitty hand as fans and just have to deal with it.
Thats life. Just gotta roll with it.

eznark

Banned
Shut the fuck up and find another team to root for then.

$70 mothefucking million in the backfield and you don't trust them to get 6 fucking inches? Fuck off Ron, you gutless piece of shit.

il_570xN.167507582.jpg

Shut the fuck up and find another team to root for then.

$70 mothefucking million in the backfield and you don't trust them to get 6 fucking inches? Fuck off Ron, you gutless piece of shit.

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up because your golden boy is a dancing, smiling turnover machine. I call it like I see it. You're just salty from top to bottom because I was fucking right and I still am.

Dragon

Banned
Before that our hall of fame WR fumbled a first down run, our fat fucking Tolbert dropped everything thrown his way, our shitty coaching staff botched the clock in the first half, and our defensive captain may or may not have even played today, I have no idea.

So yes, we did better this week.

Grace Nakamura is the worst safety in the league.

Please someone get the reference.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If the Packers keep it up I won't be crowing about the Packers but it will be nice to part of the group that stomps a massive mud pit out of the cheating, thug, felon, sucmmy fucking Saints organization anal cavity.

Sure, whatever impresses you. Hopefully that will keep you warm when you fail to make the playoffs this year. Hey, you beat te Saints, maybe you could beat FSU. Probably not, but theres something else to dream for. On the plus side, maybe some of the Saints players will injure your guys and get a free car or meal at Golden Corral. I'd contribute.

brentech

Sure, whatever impresses you. Hopefully that will keep you warm when you fail to make the playoffs this year. Hey, you beat te Saints, maybe you could beat FSU. Probably not, but theres something else to dream for. On the plus side, maybe some of the Saints players will injure your guys and get a free car or meal at Golden Corral. I'd contribute.

LOL, your tears are so sweet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow wtf thats some bs lol

Clearly OPI

real refs and scab refs hate the Packers lol

Bowser

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up because your golden boy is a dancing, smiling turnover machine. I call it like I see it. You're just salty from top to bottom because I was fucking right and I still am.

Turnover machine? Tell me how many turnovers he had today. Go ahead. Cam is the only reason this team is even relevant so take your hate and shove it.

Top Bottom