• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lol Sanchez went 13/29 103 yards with 3 sacks and 1 pick

Were the fans booing the jets?

And yet, Rex Ryan reaffirmed that Sanchez is his qb. How about opening up the competition during the bye week. How about saying he's on thin ice. The coddling shit is NOT working.

Drakeon

Its an old city.
Its as much of a shithole as any other dirty old city.
Cities are shitholes. thats not news to anyone.

Also I dont even live in New Orleans or in its metro.

New Orleans also has the highest per capita murder rate in the US, so it has that going for it too.

And yet, Rex Ryan reaffirmed that Sanchez is his qb. How about opening up the competition during the bye week. How about saying he's on thin ice. The coddling shit is NOT working.

Rex is scared that the best QB will actually see the field and they will start winning. It's pretty embarrassing when McElroy wins games for you right after you traded for Tebow and still have another first round QB from like 5 years ago.

eznark

Banned
Its an old city.
Its as much of a shithole as any other dirty old city.
Cities are shitholes. thats not news to anyone.

Also I dont even live in New Orleans or in its metro.

The fuck are you talking about? It' no older than most cities. Somehow Boston managed to clean the sewage off its streets and not have thatched roofs in the financial district.

Definitely a good sign. I don't think Ras-I will get significant playing time this season. He still looks hurt. From the very little we have seen him.

It's not like Wilson is Ed Reed. He is just generally where he is supposed to be.Which is a massive upgrade over Chung/gregory. I'm pretty much done with Meriweather part 2. His angles are slightly better and his tackling is about the same without the penalties.

If they an get one more good secondary player I think they would improve a lot.Maybe a guy steps up though.The front seven is legit though and they would have been better if Hightower played.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The fuck are you talking about? It' no older than most cities. Somehow Boston managed to clean the sewage off its streets and not have thatched roofs in the financial district.

If Treme has taught me anything

The Line > Life

cajunator

Banned
The correct response is LOL Wisconsin.

Doest really work. Wisconsin has some nice places.
But unfortunately it also has Milwaukee.

New Orleans also has the highest per capita murder rate in the US, so it has that going for it too.

My city has about 7 murders a year and thats in a bad year. I cant speak for NOLA, but it definitely crime ridden. But its also a really fun place to hang out in.

BigAT

Battle of the bad offensive lines so far. Giants really need to step up their protection, at least they're doing well with field position so far.

effzee

I think this McDonalds monopoly game commercial is new but I have seen it about 10 times today and I already hate it.

Go to hell San Diego.

Drakeon

Where's Baltimore?

Uh, I don't recall. Probably 4th? It was all of America I think, not just US that I saw it on, so of course the majority was Mexican cities (Juarez being #1). Or maybe it was world wide? I can't remember.

Edit: Baltimore is 3rd according to wikipedia, St. Louis is 2nd, Detroit is actually 4th.

CrankyJay

Banned
My city has about 7 murders a year and thats in a bad year. I cant speak for NOLA, but it definitely crime ridden. But its also a really fun place to hang out in.

Went to Jazzfest last year during a buddy's bachelor party. One of the most memorable and fun weekends of my life. The music, the food, the people. Ate a muffaletta sandwich on the banks of the Mississippi, such good times.

cajunator

Banned

Boston is also in a state not notorious for having a poor population and legendary corruption.
This state loves to blow money and waste opportunities.

Didn't one of your co-workers die due to a Homicide?

Yes, in Baton Rouge, which is probably a more dangerous city than New Orleans is. I live in neither.

Top Bottom