• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Ænima

Skins game nearly gave me an aneurysm. It will be nice to sit back and watch two teams I hate kick the shit out of each other.

eznark

Banned
Again, that was a special moment, similar to when the superdome management stopped the Falcons game to celebrate a punt block TD. That is a very dejected fanbase and a lot of people who witnessed the worst kind of death and destruction. Way up in Wisconsin maybe you dont fully understand the gravity of it. I dont blame you, but its notl ike hte Patriots where they just run up the score for no reason. This team means EVERYTHING to the fans and that city. I mean absolutely everything.

images

Godslay

Banned
It was on their site. NBC cut to Al and Chris in the booth.

He came out like a man possessed like he used to crawling dancing and screaming!

That's great. I loved his time in Denver. Losing him was a big loss, he was a true leader on the field.

If there are any Patriots fans left I just wanted to say Chung is terrible Gregory is worse, and Tavon Wilson should start over either one at this point.

Good point.

Pat 'Always a second late' Chung has been baaaad lately but pair him up with Tavon and it might be something nice. Can't be worse than Gregory.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Again, that was a special moment, similar to when the superdome management stopped the Falcons game to celebrate a punt block TD. That is a very dejected fanbase and a lot of people who witnessed the worst kind of death and destruction. Way up in Wisconsin maybe you dont fully understand the gravity of it. I dont blame you, but its notl ike hte Patriots where they just run up the score for no reason. This team means EVERYTHING to the fans and that city. I mean absolutely everything.

I don't think the Drew Brees celebration had as much to do with surviving, rebuilding Katrina since the Saints were so closely tied with the city before that. I think its 40 years and now there is a marquee player for the team. Brees will most likely retire as a Saint, and no doubt a hall of famer. The team before was at best known for....Morton Anderson? Pat Swilling? Hell even most people remember Jim Mora for his "PLAYOFFS?!?!!?" speech than anything he did with the Saints, which to me is sad.

Brees is the team identity, its why he's worth 20 mil a year. Its why he'll continue defend the players in the bounty scandal even if he knows full well what they did.

Noone is stopping in the middle of games in NY to celebrate moments after 9/11, you crazy man.

Sorry something bad happened to your town dude. Get over it.

eznark

Banned
Say what you want. You were going to anyway.
You dont understand it and you never will, and I honestly dont expect you to understand it.
But by all means keep on hating, it doesnt matter.

New Orleans was a shit hole before Katrina, it's still a shit hole now. Boo hoo.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
#Titans guard Leroy Harris on JJ Watt: "He's not anything special...I locked him down most of the game except those 2 plays."

LMAO okkkkkky

cajunator

Banned
New Orleans was a shit hole before Katrina, it's still a shit hole now. Boo hoo.

Its an old city.
Its as much of a shithole as any other dirty old city.
Cities are shitholes. thats not news to anyone.

Also I dont even live in New Orleans or in its metro.

TheFatOne

At least McCourty played pretty well today.

Definitely a good sign. I don't think Ras-I will get significant playing time this season. He still looks hurt. From the very little we have seen him.

Good point.

Pat 'Always a second late' Chung has been baaaad lately but pair him up with Tavon and it might be something nice. Can't be worse than Gregory.

It's not like Wilson is Ed Reed. He is just generally where he is supposed to be.Which is a massive upgrade over Chung/gregory. I'm pretty much done with Meriweather part 2. His angles are slightly better and his tackling is about the same without the penalties.

Top Bottom