• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

H4BWx.png

x38fd.png

lol

fox what is your phone? What majestic creation spawned such loyalty?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Love how NFL GAF is starting to get on the Texans bandwagon yet their own fans here are all like "Nope.Uh uh. Not gonna happen." Hell Im worried about this week against the Titans. #1 in power rankings is the kiss of death this year.

We know better.

I still go into every game feeling like they're going to lose. I still haven't wiped the last decade out of my mind. Same with the Oilers, past Houston football teams haunt me. It's also why I don't do the pickems or anyting like that regarding the Texans... fear of the jinx.

Even after a win, I'm already like fuck we are going to lose the next game. I'm just not familiar anymore with having a team that can win every Sunday.

Also really glad to see the real refs coming back.

Impossible.

Introducing a new one: Fuck the Bucs

At first it was kind of adorable how salty you were over that loss, now I just feel sad for you. I can tell that you've been hurt deeply by that loss. I almost feel so bad for you to hope that you win when we play each other again. I fear another loss may send you into a complete breakdown. Too bad you wont win though.

Memes Audi 5000

squicken

I still go into every game feeling like they're going to lose. I still haven't wiped the last decade out of my mind. Same with the Oilers, past Houston football teams haunt me. It's also why I don't do the pickems or anyting like that regarding the Texans... fear of the jinx.

Even after a win, I'm already like fuck we are going to lose the next game. I'm just not familiar anymore with having a team that can win every Sunday.

That was what was so great about the Rockets winning. To have that feeling finally go away, if only for one sport.

Smokey

:lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That was what was so great about the Rockets winning. To have that feeling finally go away, if only for one sport.

Yep... I need it back badly and the only hope left is the Texans.

Hey I'm older than you Smokey, ive been dealing with this shit for much longer :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I seriously can not WAIT until someone complains about the refs this weekend because you know they'll be a little rusty after missing the entire preseason.

Fox318

Courtesy of Hootie from the South Park thread.

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

DMczaf

I seriously can not WAIT until someone complains about the refs this weekend because you know they'll be a little rusty after missing the entire preseason.

At the very least, all 32 teams will only get 3 timeouts a half this weekend.

Oh wait, bye weeks started. 30 teams!

squicken

Yep... I need it back badly and the only hope left is the Texans.

Hey I'm older than you Smokey, ive been dealing with this shit for much longer :(

In fairness to the Astros you never have to worry whether something bad is going to happen

I've got some worries about 60 year old dudes who aren't in "game condition" running around and not pulling muscles.

Matrix

In fairness to the Astros you never have to worry whether something bad is going to happen.

haha so true

"you don't have my rage tho

so when you factor that in we're about even"

LOL yea I did when I was younger, it comes out once in awhile, but yea you got me there.

Tabris

I think for the official reps to get the games back under control, you are going to get some really boring 1st halfs for the games on Sunday. Lots of additional calls will happen.

mike carey is the best. his calls are all so emphatic. and where there is a call that could go either way (for instance, personal foul) he'll do this:

Personal foul...

ON THE OFFENSE! #72! 15 yard penalty, it will be 2nd down!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ugh I was enjoying the scab refs.

Dutchie I added you on live hit me up when you get the game itll be like strap on night for you just like it is for Tammy

squicken

These are real quotes. Too funny

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington
I just got off the phone with Ed Hochuli, and I will soon present to you the greatest quote of my journalism career.

I asked Ed Hochuli how many curls he's been doing: "As soon as I heard the rumors today, I got down on the floor and started doing pushups.”

I want all of you to know how hard I fought to get Hochuli to let me use that quote. It literally took 3 phone calls. I battled, damn it.

t1_workout.jpg

Top Bottom