• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

the-dawg-pound.jpg

WHOOF WHOOF

That shit is scarier then anything i've seen in Resident Evil 6

Wes

venison crêpe
I respect these guy for trying to make it sound like this will be a real battle.

For better or worse, we needed this. A spotlight on our team where everyone will critique them and the direction they're going in rather than judging them purely on a scoreline or 15 second highlight reel.

It's good timign for Haslam. He'll be watching and reading all the national coverage tomorrow morning you can be sure of that.

For better or worse, we needed this. A spotlight on our team where everyone will critique them and the direction they're going in rather than judging them purely on a scoreline or 15 second highlight reel.

It's good timign for Haslam. He'll be watching and reading all the national coverage tomorrow morning you can be sure of that.
Yup i agree, also I'm really liking everything I've read/seen from Haslam so far

KingGondo

Banned
I'm like Teflon when it comes to Weeden criticism. Weeden gonna Weed tonight.

He should have had Oklahoma State playing for the national title. If you were a lifelong OSU fan, you'd know how amazing that is.

JABEE

I like the Browns fans on here but I also like Crimsonflame because he gives the Eagles respect. I have to root forthe Browns to win this one, but I picked the Ravens.

Wes

venison crêpe
With great coaching they have potential in the next couple of years.

Until then... At least they'll have high draft picks. Sammy Watkins plz.

I know Watkins is a WR but I don't know when he's due to come out... Either way we wont take a WR in the 1st next year after we took Gordon with a 2nd in the Supp. Draft.

I think we have to get a pass rusher to pair with Sheard (who seems to be regressing after a great first year).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know Watkins is a WR but I don't know when he's due to come out... Either way we wont take a WR in the 1st next year after we took Gordon with a 2nd in the Supp. Draft.

I think we have to get a pass rusher to pair with Sheard (who seems to be regressing after a great first year).

I'm not positive Sheard has regressed yet. Not having Phil Taylor there is definitely affecting him.

edit: Also when we do get a high pick we will probably trade it for a bounty of picks again unless there's a can't miss type guy at our spot.

Bowser

Man fuck Time Warner!

So I didn't get NFL network when it was supposed to start on TW back on Sunday. Monday morning I called and asked if its included in my package. I have the most basic cable TV service, yet the bundle with phone, internet, and whole house DVR service costs me $185 a month.

Woman from TW tells me why yes its included in your bundle but the RedZone channel isn't. Sweet! She reboots my two cable boxes from the service center which was supposed to activate the NFL network. Didn't work. She doesn't know what happened so she schedules an appointment for the next day, Tuesday, so a tech can manually activate the channel.

They told me anytime between 4-6 pm. At 6pm exactly they call to let me know no one will be able to come to my house today because they somehow overbooked and now don't have any tech available. I let them have it. Luckily they said they will def re-schedule for Thurs and this time no matter what a tech will show up.

So today the tech shows up at 5:55 pm right when I am thinking no one is showing up again. He comes in and asks me what the problem is. I ask him if he knows why he is over and he says to me "No sir they didn't provide information, I just know you are having some trouble with your cable box." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Anyway I tell him I am supposed to get the NFL network but its not showing up. He plays around with the box and some settings and tells me its not included in my package, whoever told me it was didn't understand how basic my set up is, and that if I want I will have to pay $6 per month extra. This also includes some other channels for non sports like the NHL and MLB.

After hurling some insults at him and his company he called his manager. After hurling more insults at his manager about the whole fiasco they agree do let me trial the sports package for 1 month free of charge and I wish to continue I will be charged $6 extra per month. Also included redZone.

Unbelievable that you can pay close $200 per month and still not get these channels. On top of that in the area I am in there is no competition. No Fios or other cable provider. Only other option is DirecTV.

What the tech and the manager said are bullshit. NFL Network is included with the basic TV package, RedZone comes with the $6 Sports tier add-on. And dude, there is no way you're getting a basic package and paying $191/month. You need to threaten to cancel or something. I don't have whole-home DVR, but I have the rest (yes, phone even tho I live in an NYC apt) and I pay $130/month (including the sports tier package) with the next speed up on internet (I think it's called Turbospeed or something, not whatever their basic internet is). You are being ripped off something furious man.

Top Bottom