• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

cube444

So will the Ravens cover the 12 points? Common sense says yes but then again it's a short week and possible letdown game after beating the Pats?

Bowser

Posted?

iVz08gD6q1kUb.gif

Fellow Browns fan rejoice! I was able to get off work early.
Now we can all drink, laugh, cry, and celebrate our eventual victory tonight together

Now we can all drink, laugh, cry, and celebrate our eventual victory tonight together

WHOOOOOOO BROOOOWWWNNNNSSSS!

Weeden is gonna rock our world, Trich will murder Ray like a random dude behind a Dunking Donuts.

Wes

venison crêpe

I'm staying awake to watch the start. I'm not going to promise I'll stay up throughout.

effzee

Man fuck Time Warner!

So I didn't get NFL network when it was supposed to start on TW back on Sunday. Monday morning I called and asked if its included in my package. I have the most basic cable TV service, yet the bundle with phone, internet, and whole house DVR service costs me $185 a month.

Woman from TW tells me why yes its included in your bundle but the RedZone channel isn't. Sweet! She reboots my two cable boxes from the service center which was supposed to activate the NFL network. Didn't work. She doesn't know what happened so she schedules an appointment for the next day, Tuesday, so a tech can manually activate the channel.

They told me anytime between 4-6 pm. At 6pm exactly they call to let me know no one will be able to come to my house today because they somehow overbooked and now don't have any tech available. I let them have it. Luckily they said they will def re-schedule for Thurs and this time no matter what a tech will show up.

So today the tech shows up at 5:55 pm right when I am thinking no one is showing up again. He comes in and asks me what the problem is. I ask him if he knows why he is over and he says to me "No sir they didn't provide information, I just know you are having some trouble with your cable box." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Anyway I tell him I am supposed to get the NFL network but its not showing up. He plays around with the box and some settings and tells me its not included in my package, whoever told me it was didn't understand how basic my set up is, and that if I want I will have to pay $6 per month extra. This also includes some other channels for non sports like the NHL and MLB.

After hurling some insults at him and his company he called his manager. After hurling more insults at his manager about the whole fiasco they agree do let me trial the sports package for 1 month free of charge and I wish to continue I will be charged $6 extra per month. Also included redZone.

Unbelievable that you can pay close $200 per month and still not get these channels. On top of that in the area I am in there is no competition. No Fios or other cable provider. Only other option is DirecTV.

Wes

venison crêpe
As long as Richardson runs over a Raven at one point today I'll be happy.

Uh oh. Warner is about to talk about Weeden.

WHOOOOOOO BROOOOWWWNNNNSSSS!

Weeden is gonna rock our world, Trich will murder Ray like a random dude behind a Dunking Donuts.
Smh a real fan wouldn't say that about Weeden just yet. Trich is another story though goat
I'm staying awake to watch the start. I'm not going to promise I'll stay up throughout.
Were do you Wes?
As long as Richardson runs over a Raven at one point today I'll be
me too

Top Bottom