• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Gotta love NBC Info Guide crawl for Sunday Night

"San Diego won the last meeting 37-32, and leads the all-time series, 7-3"

Yeah but against who?, even NBC is disgusted with Naw Lens!

Jimmy Graham + Unitas TD Record Break + Katrina over/under please?

LMAO, is this discussion seriously happening? Oh well, carry on guys.

Even though the Broncos lost, I think that was Manning's best game this season when only taking into account his own performance. The Broncos as a team looked bad overall, but still showed some signs of hope. I don't think they'll be a true threat until next year, but they can still make a run at the playoffs. The 2nd half the schedule is much easier so going 10-6 is not out of the question. But there is very little room for mistake now. Manning has to keep up this level, the defense has to play better against the better teams in the league, and they can't be making these kind of mistakes like they've made today and in previous games.

Milchjon

3 Super Bowl rings when you cheated don't count. Since you weren't allowed to cheat anymore, you've won 0 :p These two beautiful brothers won 3 rings since you weren't allowed to cheat anymore:

eli-manning-with-super-bowl-xlvi-trophy.jpg

peyton-manning-super-bowl-20070204_rua_p77_440.jpg

138326976.jpg

Whenever someone claims Canada's superiority, I think of you and remain doubtful.

I don't even know why you're so much more grating to me than anyone else.

Spinluck

Teams change. Other teams get better. I doubt not being able to cheat is the only reason the Pats haven't been winning superbowls. Regardless if Brady is better or not. Lets just focus on how hilarious it is Manning went to the Broncos haha

That's not funny, Elway seduced drugged him.

The Broncos seem to always play well in the 4th quarter this year.They came back against ATL and HOU.I dont know if the other teams just dont play as hard then or if thats when the Broncos get it together.

ATF487

Pats offense was amazing for 2.5 quarters but I didn't like the way that one ended.

There's something specific about football that's frustrating when you build a lead and see it deteriorate. It's a very slow demise

Spinluck

The thing is the team is always on the cusp of getting there, but there is always, always a falter or a chink in the armor

Stupid play killing drives hurt us the most
McGahee dropping that short 3rd & 1 with no one around him for 5+ yards are the plays that destroy confidence
Half the sidelines just sulked, put there heads down when he dropped that

Denver is still a fragile team, I mean so many motions this teams has went through in the last couple of years
I say year 2, if they play like this, they deserve the blame
This is just a hopeful season, hope we make it to the Playoffs

I think the Broncos vs Chargers game will determine the best team in the AFCW.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So when can the Falcons clinch the division?

Next week and rest the starters for 11 weeks LAWL!

I think the Broncos vs Chargers game will determine the best team in the AFCW.

Well we play very tough against division rivals

It's the road games and confidence meter build up, if they take early lead, they really cover that lead, if they are down, panic mode really fucks them up
Pey still plays calm, the others just want to score w/o realizing that it takes time/skill

I need 60 pts in an non PPR league and I have the following left

Rivers
Matthews
Colston...

I'm screwed...Welp this league im done for...

J-Roderton

I need 60 pts in an non PPR league and I have the following left

Rivers
Matthews
Colston...

I'm screwed...Welp this league im done for...

I'm 40pts down right now and only have Matthews left in PPR. I'M screwed.

At least Ahmad Bradshaw blew up today. Looks like I'm falling to 2-3.

Also, anyone watching Tree House of Horror before the game??

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Solid win for the pats today, need to tighten up a few things. Aaron in there tonight would've pushed them over the top on some of those drives, particularly in short yard situations. Fells is garbage. It'll be nice if he plays next week, but wouldn't be surprised if they save him for later.

At what point can I start to think the Vikings are actually a good team and not feel stupid a week later?

I keep saying, "One more win and we'll see".

Top Bottom