• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

filler

Banned
Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur
Roethlisberger, Manning and now Matt Ryan. "I can't ease into" playing cornerback, Michael Huff said. "I get all Hall of Famers."

Hall of famer Matt Ryan is going to destroy us on Sunday 8[

Godslay

Banned
Texans win 66-6

ib21xkSjvviZNo.gif

In other news, I was talking to my grandpa today and he said he wasn't surprised by the Broncos/Pats score. He said "Denver should have held on to Kubiak. He really made things happen with Elway." I can't disagree with him at this point.

filler

Banned
Mumei demodded.
Cunt usage restored.
Frankman sentence reduced to a month.
Motion to ban all Pats fans put forth.
And apparently you hate the bears for disrespecting the jags.

I heard Devo was perma banned and White Knight Dog aka Timedog, got banned too. Two of the more annoying people on GAF.

JCizzle

Apparently Wilbon in an interview with ESPN the Mag (DC edition) said of the major cities, DC sports are the worst, and they're "terrible". An anchor on ESPN and a writer at the Washington Post took issue. They attacked him. He attacked them back. They attacked him. Some wiser people told Wilbon to stand down and he eventually released an apology and dropped off Twitter.

Here's one of many links. Not sure it covers the whole story.

I really don't think Wilbon was wrong to do anything he did. I think the vast majority of what he said was true.

Good good, I need more people in this shame circle. You can tell him he'll be loved by the rest of us in Browns-GAF.

And for Dutch if you want no fonts:

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

I would absolutely give this cat all the cheeseburgers he wants! I'd go homeless buying cheeseburgers for this adorable little guy!

Striker

Giants need to sit the D-line down and have the watch it's a Football Life this Wednesday, the Pass rush is horrible...
JPP didn't have a good game versus Cleveland. Got handled on both sides. Hopefully he recovers and has a standout game next week. Osi was the best rusher yesterday.

Also, read on BBI that Kiwanuka had 27 snaps yesterday. Awfully low for a player of his talent.

Godslay

Banned
Who are the Android people here besides Fox? Just got a Galaxy S3 and I want out of the Touch Whiz ghetto

I bought an S3 as well. I haven't done anything with it yet though. Great phone. The only thing I don't like is that it is very thin and light versus the tank that was the Droid 2.

I love the palm capture feature, and the gestures are pretty neat overall.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have this strange desire to punch Sanchez in his face.

BigAT

JPP didn't have a good game versus Cleveland. Got handled on both sides. Hopefully he recovers and has a standout game next week. Osi was the best rusher yesterday.

Also, read on BBI that Kiwanuka had 27 snaps yesterday. Awfully low for a player of his talent.

It seems like it's been that way most of the season with Kiwanuka for some reason. I think he only played like a third of the defensive snaps against Dallas.

squicken

I bought an S3 as well. I haven't done anything with it yet though. Great phone. The only thing I don't like is that it is very thin and light versus the tank that was the Droid 2.

I love the palm capture feature, and the gestures are pretty neat overall.

I've only owned Apple smartphones and my iPhone5 mic started flaking out. I had been thinking of going to Android or WP8, and when they said it would take 4 weeks for the replacement iPhone to come in my choice was made.

Really just want to run stock JB. Doing a lot of reading on how the rooting stuff works. Definitely heavier than the iPhone 5 but I like the wider screen

red13th

I missed yesterday's game and we lost, I only got to watch two games this season and those were our two victories.
I guess I can't miss a single game for the remainder of the season

Godslay

Banned
I've only owned Apple smartphones and my iPhone5 mic started flaking out. I had been thinking of going to Android or WP8, and when they said it would take 4 weeks for the replacement iPhone to come in my choice was made.

Really just want to run stock JB. Doing a lot of reading on how the rooting stuff works. Definitely heavier than the iPhone 5 but I like the wider screen

I haven't delved into rooting the S3. I know that rooting the Droid and the Droid 2 was very easy. I'd imagine it should be fairly easy considering the popularity of the phone.

Jason Whitlock absolutely throws the hammer down!! Chiefs related

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...rected-toward-gm-owner-not-matt-cassel-100812

jason whitlock is a racist dumb fuck (not for this article, just in general). and what kind of writing is this? this fucking idiot gets paid for shit like this?

You damn straight a small percentage of Chiefs fans cheered loudly when two overgrown Ravens knocked Matt Cassel smooth the hell out.

i can't fucking stand jason whitlock and i never could.

I'd go with WP8 if they were available on a cheaper provider.

Godslay

Banned
I missed yesterday's game and we lost, I only got to watch two games this season and those were our two victories.
I guess I can't miss a single game for the remainder of the season

You didn't miss much. In fact, it was pretty much the same as the last two meetings with the Pats, only with a some more offense. Defense was bad, Pats rushing was excellent.

The what?

*goes to Google*

Motherfucker :jnc

:jnc

Supposedly it can change human behavior.

jason whitlock is a racist dumb fuck (not for this article, just in general). and what kind of writing is this? this fucking idiot gets paid for shit like this?

i can't fucking stand jason whitlock and i never could.

Seconded. He's a hack.

Top Bottom