• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Milchjon

LegoCamNewton.jpg

squicken

I was about to congratulate you on returning home to Houston, but I then noticed that you went viral.

I really am a Rams fan. Or more accurately a Bradford fan. If he busts idk what happens. Will never publicly root for Texans, but I do really like JJ Watt. He and JPP are going to be dominate defensive players for the next decade. The 2010 draft is already an amazing draft. Could got down like the 89 draft

Godslay

Banned
I really am a Rams fan. Or more accurately a Bradford fan. If he busts idk what happens. Will never publicly root for Texans, but I do really like JJ Watt. He and JPP are going to be dominate defensive players for the next decade. The 2010 draft is already an amazing draft. Could got down like the 89 draft

It's so much better to imagine you locked into an struggle. On one hand persisting in a fruitless endeavor such as being a Rams fan, all while the Texans finally begin to become a true contender.

jakncoke

Banned

there still an if there? is that what we can currently happening

UberTag

Ok, I'm going to break my rule of asking for fantasy advice in here since I really am having trouble deciding.

which 2 out of these 3 RBs should get starts

McCoy
Richardson
Lynch

I'm thinking Lynch and Richardson, but I'm worried McCoy may abuse the Steelers catching passes out the backfield.
Unlike Frankman, I will happily dole out fantasy advice to you.
Bench Richardson. You should never bench McCoy under any circumstances and Lynch is going to murder the Panthers.

Spinluck

I'm in North Dakota now of all places. The batting cage is just about all we have. You are more than welcome to use it if your ever in these parts.

I was about to congratulate you on returning home to Houston, but I then noticed that you went viral.

It's kinda funny listening to these Houston Sob-stories.

Nothing compared to most teams down years, they were bad though.

EDIT: Anyone see that new Clay Matthews Fathead commercial? Lol, funny stuff.

Geez realizing that we have all have been through this crap just makes me want to puke and even after all these years I still can't get the Oilers failures out of my mind.

The Carr years. Oh boy, that first season was brutal. That was my first year of really 'loving' football, per se. Incredibly depressing to see your new team be such a failure when you didn't really know any better (I was young). Johnson convinced me to stick around. That guy was/is a god to me. Great work ethic, and an overall fantastic person.

Smokey

10 years? Is that all? I'm not trying to hate, but teams have had longer dry streaks than the Texans for sure.

Hell imagine going to four Superbowls and losing everyone. Or being a Browns fan, or living in Jacksonville and pretending to be a Pats fan because you are too embarrassed to embrace the Jags. You don't deserve anything, and it could be worse. Enjoy the success.

lol

LJ11

If the juniors pass rushers declare, 2013 may have the greatest DL class in last two decades.

FSU will have 3 good ones, LSU 2. That's 5 in the top 60 or so from 2 schools alone. They're everywhere this year and I hope they all come out.

UberTag

If the juniors pass rushers declare, 2013 may have the greatest DL class in last two decades.

FSU will have 3 good ones, LSU 2. That's 5 in the top 60 or so from 2 schools alone. They're everywhere this year and I hope they all come out.
Hey, LJ11... what are your thoughts on TJ Graham going forward?
Were his 8 targets last week an aberration due to falling behind to the Pats and needing to take deep shots or is this going to become the norm?

squicken

Could just be the games I watch, but it seems like so many teams have offensive lines that are liabilities, while you really never hear about a team having a bad defensive line. It may not be good, or needs to find a pass rusher or run stuffer. But never like an offensive line where there might be two or three guys who shouldn't even be in the league

LJ11

Hey, LJ11... what are your thoughts on TJ Graham going forward?
Were his 8 targets last week an aberration due to falling behind to the Pats and needing to take deep shots or is this going to become the norm?
They went to TJ early and often against the Pats because their secondary is straight trash. Smoked McCourty, smoked another DB, but FItz couldn't throw the ball properly. It had less to do with falling behind, they took two deep shots his way when the game was still in question. Fitz can't get him the ball though, so he's always going to be restricted, also has problems beating press.

Could just be the games I watch, but it seems like so many teams have offensive lines that are liabilities, while you really never hear about a team having a bad defensive line. It may not be good, or needs to find a pass rusher or run stuffer. But never like an offensive line where there might be two or three guys who shouldn't even be in the league

It depends, all I know is the talent is there without a doubt. Werner has looked good every time I watched, we all know about the LSU guys, but Carradine may be the one who really surprises people. The guys is so violent and relentless, really like him, big guy as well. Great class. Great RB class too.

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT
GB @ IND
CLE @ NYG
ATL @ WAS
MIA @ CIN
BAL @ KC

SEA @ CAR