• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That's better than you ending up with the No.1 pick and then taking Barkley and him not panning out. (And Barkley doesn't look as nearly a sure thing as Luck did)

That will set your franchise back for years.

How would getting Barkley be any different from Weeden, McCoy, Quinn, Couch, et al.? The Browns are in a cycle of mediocrity. They need to get a gm who actually knows his shit and can make moves with impunity.

cajunator

Banned
There needs to be an inflation index for NFL records.

Johnny Unitas's record should count as about 200 consecutive games with a TD in the modern NFL.

I agree.
Im not impressed by this one.
But whatever.
A record is a record.
Garret hartley broke superbowl records for a kicker.
There are tons of records for players to break.

That's better than you ending up with the No.1 pick and then taking Barkley and him not panning out. (And Barkley doesn't look as nearly a sure thing as Luck did)

That will set your franchise back for years.
Barkleyy pssssh pleaseee, I'm talking bout Geno Smith Baby! Never really liked that pick of Weeden so high and even though he's not playing horrible he's just in a bad situation. In all likely hood were gonna have a new front office, head coach, owner etc. None of with who drafted Weeden who will be 30 next year. If Geno really turns out to be something special I don't think there's anyway we can pass on him.
Excuse the spelling errors typing this on a iPod
Also again Barkley pshhh before the season even started I was looking at guys like Logan Thomas..... But than I saw him play this year

Fox318

For the laughs. Newt was great. Romney's had some stupid one liners tonight, got a few chuckles out of me.

Questions are silly for the most part. "How would you turn the economy around? You have 60 seconds to answer!"

How would you turn around the Buffalo Bills?

You have 60 seconds?

Cloning Kyle Wilson is not an option.

cajunator

Banned
Speaking of chicken,

I've had Chick Fil-A for lunch virtually every week day for the past month.

GAF: You're a hateful, intolerant bigot and you should feel bad about yourself.

Actually, I would jusy say that means you appreciate good food service and chicken sandwiches.
I had to wait 20 minutes at 9 pm for 5 spicy chicken strips and some green beans.
Chik fil a would have me out the door in 5 minutes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Barkleyy pssssh pleaseee, I'm talking bout Geno Smith Baby! Never really liked that pick of Weeden so high and even though he's not playing horrible he's just in a bad situation. In all likely hood were gonna have a new front office, head coach, owner etc. None of with who drafted Weeden who will be 30 next year. If Geno really turns out to be something special I don't think there's anyway we can pass on him.
Excuse the spelling errors typing this on a iPod
Also again Barkley pshhh before the season even started I was looking at guys like Logan Thomas..... But than I saw him play this year

The worst thing that could possibly happen to you guys right now is for Weeden to look passable, get the number one pick anyways and then pass on Geno*.

*I haven't watched him play enough to have an opinion on him. Throwing against air, aka Baylor, doesn't count.

Speaking of chicken,

I had it for lunch today, myself. But I'm hateful, intolerant and just don't give a shit.

tmdorsey

UberTag said:
Unlike Frankman, I will happily dole out fantasy advice to you.
Bench Richardson. You should never bench McCoy under any circumstances and Lynch is going to murder the Panthers.

Preciate it!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The worst thing that could possibly happen to you guys right now is for Weeden to look passable, get the number one pick anyways and then pass on Geno*.

*I haven't watched him play enough to have an opinion on him. Throwing against air, aka Baylor, doesn't count.

I had it for lunch today, myself. But I'm hateful, intolerant and just don't give a shit.

Browns will end up with a pick between 3-6. We'll trade it to the Jets for a high ransom so they can draft whoever the second best QB will be.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of chicken,

Solution: stay out of OT.

It's an echo chamber anyway that makes a pariah out of any legitimately dissenting opinion. Acceptable dissenting opinions are just the extremes. So like in religion topics, you have casual atheists and SUPER atheists sprinkled with agnostics/spirtualists. Political topics usually have a few republicans and then 10,000 liberals of various flavors.

cajunator

Banned
I stay out of OT and gaming most of the time.
Im a Catholic, southern, nintendo loving, republican, gun owning, pop music loving, chik fil a eating monster.
Oh yeah forgot the anime.

Top Bottom