• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

nateeasy

Banned
399716_10151194056483416_425072304_n.jpg

Please join us in congratulating Bengals WR A. J. Green, who has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September. Who Dey!

Milchjon

At what point did people start hating the Pats?
Because I need to know when I have to start hating newly successful underdogs like the Texans or the Bengals. (If they ever make it that far)

Talon

At what point did people start hating the Pats?
Because I need to know when I have to start hating newly successful underdogs like the Texans or the Bengals. (If they ever make it that far)
1A. Tuck Rule
1B. Spygate
1C. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSTON

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/399716_10151194056483416_425072304_n.jpg

Please join us in congratulating Bengals WR A. J. Green, who has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September. Who Dey!
I'll be honest, I'm worried about him exploding against the Dolphins on Sunday. Hopefully Sean Smith can play as well against him as he did against Fitzgerald.

Has anyone read that dolphin love thread in the OT?

Shit is cray.

Oh and French,

BPRD said:
The dog thing wasn't that serious. Im more worried she has eatin a humans feces before. I didnt want to go into that detail so I focused on the other fucked up thing

I never hated the Pats before spygate. I hate cheating so much, I want steroid users banned for life from baseball, so the idea that they would cheat like they did to win is beyond horrible to me. It doesnt help that they also screwed the Eagles out of a superbowl.

effzee

This is the lamest record Brees has broken since the last lame record he broke. He's a whiny stat whore who only got anywhere b/c of Sean Payton. Consecutive games with a TD pass? How many games where people with class would have let the backup go in did Brees keep chucking to make sure his numbers held up? What a douche

Why do people watch debates when you already know who you want to vote for?

I am not sure if this is sarcastic or not but how exactly does Brees pad his stats? He runs the plays called. And the Saints love to pass. How is that on Brees?

Hey you never know, its a rookie season.

Look for bright spots and hope for improvement next year. Ponder looks 10 fold better than he did last year.

I imagine (hope) Ponder will continue to improve.
He's a smart kid. Might not have a Cutler gun-for-an-arm, but accuracy was one of his strong points at FSU and now that he's adjusting to NFL speed (and actually has a downfield threat in Simpson) I can see him opening the field up more as we progress through the season.
With AP, Harvin, Rudolph, and Carlson (lol) being major threats, having a defense respect at least one deep threat could make this offense really explode. This is also assuming Musgrave doesn't continue last week's 'turtle' offensive playcalling.

Vikings just won two big games they were expected to lose.
Let's see if they can actually win a game they are expected to win after that high.

Slo

I imagine (hope) Ponder will continue to improve.
He's a smart kid. Might not have a Cutler gun-for-an-arm, but accuracy was one of his strong points at FSU and now that he's adjusting to NFL speed (and actually has a downfield threat in Simpson) I can see him opening the field up more as we progress through the season.
With AP, Harvin, Rudolph, and Carlson (lol) being major threats, having a defense respect at least one deep threat could make this offense really explode. This is also assuming Musgrave doesn't continue last week's 'turtle' offensive playcalling.

Vikings just won two big games they were expected to lose.
Let's see if they can actually win a game they are expected to win after that high.

Ponder's taken a few steps forward, and Rudolph has turned into a nice security blanket. Carlson will be cut in the offseason, guy will never bee the same. AP's only contribution to the passing game will be that defenses have to respect play action, and Harvin's a nice underneath threat.

I'm not convinced by Simpson yet.

Ponder's taken a few steps forward, and Rudolph has turned into a nice security blanket. Carlson will be cut in the offseason, guy will never bee the same. AP's only contribution to the passing game will be that defenses have to respect play action, and Harvin's a nice underneath threat.

I'm not convinced by Simpson yet.

Rudolph will be traded to NE within 2 years.

squicken

Doesn't feel like a game day. Not looking forward to everyone seeing how bad the offense is. Going to have to hope Kolb will give the game away

Doesn't feel like a game day. Not looking forward to everyone seeing how bad the offense is. Going to have to hope Kolb will give the game away

I am looking forward to watching Bradford tonight. Rams seem to be a much improved team this year. Even if Kolb ha a bunch of turnovers the Cards D is so good they still might be able to win. Hopefully it will be a close game.

squicken

I am looking forward to watching Bradford tonight. Rams seem to be a much improved team this year. Even if Kolb ha a bunch of turnovers the Cards D is so good they still might be able to win. Hopefully it will be a close game.

Not much to see unfortunately. They haven't scored an offensive TD in two weeks. Can't run the ball and can't sustain pass pro for longer developing routes

They are basically playing not to lose on offense and letting defense and ST win. Washington game was an aberration because their defense is so bad

Wes

venison crêpe
What makes you say that? Banner and Reid drafted Mcnabb and tried to build the team around him. If the new owners dont think you have the QB they need to win on the roster they will have to draft one.

If we have a QB available at our pick (assuming we end up picking in the top 3) I would expect us to try a trade ala Rams-Redskins, gathering up more picks to use in the coming years. Let's face it, we're going to be rebuilding for the next 3-4 years with Weeden as QB.

If we have a QB available at our pick (assuming we end up picking in the top 3) I would expect us to try a trade ala Rams-Redskins, gathering up more picks to use in the coming years. Let's face it, we're going to be rebuilding for the next 3-4 years with Weeden as QB.

I think it would be really hard to sell anew coach on rebuilding with a guy they dont believe in. what if you stick with Weedon for 3 years while you build the rest of the team. The team losses a bunch of games those 3 years and when the team is ready to get a QB and be good the coach get fired since the team has lost all 3 years he has been there. I just doubt the fans or owners would have the patience for that.

Not much to see unfortunately. They haven't scored an offensive TD in two weeks. Can't run the ball and can't sustain pass pro for longer developing routes

They are basically playing not to lose on offense and letting defense and ST win. Washington game was an aberration because their defense is so bad
Could be a train wreck against this D

Wes

venison crêpe
Maybe it's because of my different outlook and short history in the game but I'm less willing to replace someone we used a high pick for. For instance I would've been happy with McCoy again if it had meant we got that #1 receiver instead of using that pick on Weeden. Now that we have the ginger maestro, and I've been generally impressed by him too, I don't see any point in replacing him straight away. I'd rather give him weapons. I'd only take a QB if I knew for a fact he could win games on his own for us ala Cam in his first season.

Like you say it's all up to the coach they bring in. The only way Shurmur stays now is if we win like 9 games in a row.

Right now there's more fun in trying to guess who'll be the staff for the team in 2013 right now rather than in who'll be our first pick.

That was awful. Does Lombardi live in Belichick's ass or what? And it's so comical watching Mangini, Pioli, and Tannenbaum passed off as some part of a great coaching/talent tree. They suck and would never have been hired if they didn't go get Belichick coffee once upon a time.

Really did CLE a disservice. Would have liked to seen how that affected the players and not just another NFLN jizz fest over Belichick

Yeah, I have to agree. The Chiefs are a mess with Pioli and now with Crennel as coach, another former cheating Pats* assistant who failed with the Browns worse than Belichick did. And Mangini did worse than both. Mangini's only gift to the football world was revealing what cheaters they were in NE. And Tannenbaum's going to try and live off those two AFC title game appearances for the rest of his life. The only one who's doing well right now is Dimitroff and that's partly because he was smart enough to realize that Pioli would be a dope and trade Gonzalez.

Gonna miss most of tonights game, have a damn job interview. Ill probably be watching it on the iPad while cruising the train.

Rams will probably get up due to home ground advantage is the feeling i'm getting right now, last week was the trap game and even though we played like shit we made plays when the game was on the line, our D schemed to take away Reggie Bush and dared Tannehill to beat us which he almost did. Rams aren't as good as Miami i feel so im expecting a 17-20 type of game with whoever offense sucks the least winning

Greg

Gonna miss most of tonights game, have a damn job interview. Ill probably be watching it on the iPad while cruising the train.

Rams will probably get up due to home ground advantage is the feeling i'm getting right now, last week was the trap game and even though we played like shit we made plays when the game was on the line, our D schemed to take away Reggie Bush and dared Tannehill to beat us which he almost did. Rams aren't as good as Miami i feel so im expecting a 17-20 type of game with whoever offense sucks the least winning
good luck with the interview

Cleveland rookie Brandon Weeden is older that Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers, who is in his seventh season.

wat

Also wtf is the ref doing in the bottom of the pile to the Saints player?

tumblr_mb88goxwKu1qzfvezo1_500.jpg

Top Bottom