• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans cycle broke when we finally got a legit D. Plus if you can when a playoff game with a third string QB... the cycle dies there.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Broken collar bone. He could make it back if it's a simple fracture. Now you know why Steve Smith is on the roster, squicken. Because Danny Amendola is made of glass.

When Gary gets fired Wade will put Rob Johnson in as the QB.

977158.jpg

"Dat dem there was one of em illegal forward pass thingies."

I don't know what to say about the Cards. Kolb looks good one drive and terrible the next, but there are alot of times when he's putting the ball right in the recievers numbers and they drop it. Is it the way he throws?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I miss Wade :( For a man with an Ivy League education Jason Garrett is borderline retarded.

lol

"When Gary gets fired Wade will put Rob Johnson in as the QB."

Why would he be fired at this point? His contract has even been extended. Texans would have to shit the bed so hard and our division is a joke right now. I believe his job is safe.

I don't know what to say about the Cards. Kolb looks good one drive and terrible the next, but there are alot of times when he's putting the ball right in the recievers numbers and they drop it. Is it the way he throws?

Haha I noticed this. It's either he overthrows them when they're open or hits them right in the numbers and they drop it.

Haha I noticed this. It's either he overthrows them when they're open or hits them right in the numbers and they drop it.

I don't think Kolb is a great quarterback, but I think the lack of good receivers/offensive line is 90% of their problem.

I'm totally not an expert or Kevin Kolb ../shifty eyes

squicken

Broken collar bone. He could make it back if it's a simple fracture. Now you know why Steve Smith is on the roster, squicken. Because Danny Amendola is made of glass.

He's just a Ram. Everyone always gets hurt

But you're right. He's going to be needed now. Hope he's got something left

evilhomer

Only just glanced at the boxscore of the game today and sad that I missed a classic NFC West battle. Congrats on the big win Rams!

And welcome to the cellar Seahawks....damn we need to beat the panthers this week :p

Kiryu

Now Seahawks' lose to Rams is not nearly bad and Arizona lose to Rams is worse than I thought.

Good job Rams to keep NFC West steady with Arizona being short lead of NFC WEST in few weeks until 49ers/Rams take over.

evilhomer

This Sunday will not be like 2007 in a great deal of ways.

I just want to see an entertaining game one way or another. Seahawks first time playing against Cam Newton should be fun. I always try to keep my expectations low for these road games, at least it isn't a morning one this time. :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well, I personally would like to see how a certain avatar looks on a certain user, and not have to think about what mine will be like next week.

Milchjon

I dunno whether I'm more humored by the gif or by the fact that someone sat a home for a few hours animating a horny, cumming dolphin :jnc

Sappy113

Now Seahawks' lose to Rams is not nearly bad and Arizona lose to Rams is worse than I thought.

Good job Rams to keep NFC West steady with Arizona being short lead of NFC WEST in few weeks until 49ers/Rams take over.

Sure feels good to win and go 2-0 in the division, but we won't be taking over the West, this year at least. Still too many holes, too many rookies, not enough talent.

But as fans, right now, we're getting what we needed. An actual coaching staff who will mostly make sound gameplans and adjustments, and a clear path back to at least respectability.

In true Texans-style, though, I'm really looking forward to the years beyond this one. Next off-season will see the Rams with 2 1st, and a boatload of cap space to make a little noise on the FA-market.

Fix the O-line, add something spectacular to WR, nab a really good S, and keep building on the D-line. Shit might start being real fun.

Until then, this division is still there for the taking for the 49ers.

at least the rest of the NFC East is just as bad.

We will see about that. Eagles beat the Ravens already so lets see how the Cowboys do against them. I was going to say we will see in week 10 who is better but the Boys will be way out of the running by then.

Top Bottom