• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Jaws Qb ratings so far
1) Rodgers
2) Brady
3) Eli
4) Peyton
5) Brees
6) Ryan
7) Big Ben
8) Flacco
9) Schaub
10) Rivers
11) Romo
12) Vick
13) Cutler
14) Dalton
15) Stafford
16) Alex Smith
17) RG3
18) Cam
19) Bradford
20) Ponder
21) Freeman
22) Palmer
23) Luck
24) Tannehill
25) Kolb
26) Sanchez
27) Gabbert
28) Cassel
29) Locker
30) Fitzpatrick
31) Russel Wilson
32) Weeden

squicken

We'll see. The current situation, while making the best of it, isn't really sustainable in the long-run. They've held Bradford pretty clean for the last two games, but they've also lined up in max-pro really often, which limits passing options severely.

Yeah when they go against GB and NE, and maybe even MIA, it could get bad if they have to play from behind or try and keep up with a high scoring team. The max pro thing and the passing attack in general is why I'm not worried at all about the completion percentage. The INT was the truly awful thing. But otherwise they are throwing downfield a lot and sending only 2 and 3 out

Seda

Jaws Qb ratings so far
1) Rodgers
2) Brady
3) Eli
4) Peyton
5) Brees
6) Ryan
7) Big Ben
8) Flacco
9) Schaub
10) Rivers
11) Romo
12) Vick
13) Cutler
14) Dalton
15) Stafford
16) Alex Smith
17) RG3
18) Cam
19) Bradford
20) Ponder
21) Freeman
22) Palmer
23) Luck
24) Tannehill
25) Kolb
26) Sanchez
27) Gabbert
28) Cassel
29) Locker
30) Fitzpatrick
31) Russel Wilson
32) Weeden

Romo too high. Ponder too low.

Nori Chan

Happy birthday, DM!

And same to you tomorrow if I forget.

N25Pa.jpg

a train made of gravy?!

god damn it greg i fucking love you

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jaws Qb ratings so far
1) Rodgers
2) Brady
3) Eli
4) Peyton
5) Brees
6) Ryan
7) Big Ben
8) Flacco
9) Schaub
10) Rivers
11) Romo
12) Vick
13) Cutler
14) Dalton
15) Stafford
16) Alex Smith
17) RG3
18) Cam
19) Bradford
20) Ponder
21) Freeman
22) Palmer
23) Luck
24) Tannehill
25) Kolb
26) Sanchez
27) Gabbert
28) Cassel
29) Locker
30) Fitzpatrick
31) Russel Wilson
32) Weeden

And pretty much Weeden will stay there unless we win 4+ games and even then he'll probably go as high as 30 just because everyone will just remember his first game.

Is that list based off of this year so far? I love A-Rod as much as the next heterosexual football fan, but is he really the best this season?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Taken 2 comes out today fellas. It's your american duty to go see mindless action!

I ain't American!

More Browns news, with Travis Benjamin and Massaquoi sitting out again today looks very unlikely that they'll play on Sunday...

Josh Gordon/Greg Little future!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Does this jersey make me look fat?
"I hate them. They are built for thin guys," said Alex Boone, a 300-pound starting guard for the San Francisco 49ers. "It makes me look like I have big old love handles."

"I don't really care for the new jerseys," said Baltimore Ravens defensive lineman Terrence Cody, who is 349 pounds and 6 feet 4. "I feel like they should put different material in for the big guys."

Boone, who complains that his stomach hangs out the bottom of the jersey, said it makes him feel self-conscious. "It makes me look fat," he said, "and I'm not fat."

When Boone's wife first saw him in the new garb, he reports, "she said, 'It looks like you ate a small baby.'"

No, it's the fat that makes you look fat.

Top Bottom