• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Tamanon

Banned
In related news, Jon Gruden has released his top quarterback list too.

1) Rodgers
1) Brady
1) Eli
1) Peyton
1) Brees
1) Ryan
1) Big Ben
1) Flacco
1) Schaub
1) Rivers
1) Romo
1) Vick
1) Cutler
1) Dalton
1) Stafford
1) Alex Smith
1) RG3
1) Cam
1) Bradford
1) Ponder
1) Freeman
1) Palmer
1) Luck
1) Tannehill
1) Kolb
1) Sanchez
1) Gabbert
1) Cassel
1) Locker
1) Fitzpatrick
1) Russel Wilson
1) Weeden
1) Tebow

Milchjon

black_teaser.gif

:jnc

I'm one of these idiots who like Episode III and parts of Episode II, but this is the final straw. Please kill Star Wars now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
iWbkRPNTH3IGf.JPG

Did I miss this somewhere?

I'm okay with this.

Ashiness effects 7 out of 10 black males on an annual basis. Frankly there's not enough education being given to young black males about how detrimental ashiness can be. I applaud Cam for taking the time needed to get rid of that ash and hopefully bringing to the surface the blight that affects a lot of us.

Good lord that was some awful football last night, both teams played like shit. It's too bad we couldn't snag a win here, would have been huge for early run. Expected it to be tough with our comically long injury list and the short week to recover and playing on the road. Sucks losing to an inferior team, but thems the breaks. Now we get a nice long recovery period that we desperately need and hopefully a few guys back. Really need Dockett ready to go as soon as possible, he did not play much last night.

So the OL...9 sacks, my god. Aaron Rodgers, Kolb knows that feel, bro. They looked as I thought they would before the season when I thought our tackles going out would have us drafting early next year. Then the patched line surprised the hell out of me the first few weeks. I'm utterly baffled as to how they held up and only allowed a single sack against Seattle and only a few against Philly, but give nine up to the fucking Lambs. Makes zero sense. Well, part of it is because the play schemes and lack of production at running though we couldn't run the other weeks either. The quick releases and three steps were working great these past weeks, why the fuck would we change that? It's as if Whiz thought we had Houston's OL for Thursday and decided to experiment. The fourth downs were abysmal and we left plenty of points on the field. I guess I answered my own question, terrible game by the coaches. This was our worst game by far and yet we were still in it until the final few minutes. STL was as bad as I thought they were which is comforting, but if our OL and play calling doesn't shift back to the first few weeks performance, this could be a long season.

I'm going to wait and see how we bounce back against Buffalo before I become overly alarmed. The rest and playing at home should do us a lot of good and set us up nicely for a win. If the OL plays like it did last night, we're hosed until that gets fixed. SF would eat that line alive. This game didn't mean shit as I said before the game, the only concern is the OL, they didn't play well against Miami either so it's a concern. Despite the atrocity this game was, Kolb still looked pretty decent. He had some bad throws but had others right on the money that would have been enough to win us the game if the receivers didn't botch them. There were a few easy touchdowns where he didn't notice the open receiver that drove me nuts. He did however get us down the field multiple times and did not turn the ball over. If the receivers did their job, we'd have come out with a W even with the garbage OL. Ugh, the OL.

I'm okay with this.

Ashiness effects 7 out of 10 black males on an annual basis. Frankly there's not enough education being given to young black males about how detrimental ashiness can be. I applaud Cam for taking the time needed to get rid of that ash and hopefully bringing to the surface the blight that affects a lot of us.

What are we talking about here?

eznark

Banned
In related news, Jon Gruden has released his top quarterback list too.

1) Rodgers
1) Brady
1) Eli
1) Peyton
1) Brees
1) Ryan
1) Big Ben
1) Flacco
1) Schaub
1) Rivers
1) Romo
1) Vick
1) Cutler
1) Dalton
1) Stafford
1) Alex Smith
1) RG3
1) Cam
1) Bradford
1) Ponder
1) Freeman
1) Palmer
1) Luck
1) Tannehill
1) Kolb
1) Sanchez
1) Gabbert
1) Cassel
1) Locker
1) Fitzpatrick
1) Russel Wilson
1) Weeden
1) Tebow

well done

PhatSaqs

Banned
Jaws Qb ratings so far
1) Rodgers
2) Brady
3) Eli
4) Peyton
5) Brees
6) Ryan
7) Big Ben
8) Flacco
9) Schaub
10) Rivers
11) Romo
12) Vick
13) Cutler
14) Dalton
15) Stafford
16) Alex Smith
17) RG3
18) Cam
19) Bradford
20) Ponder
21) Freeman
22) Palmer
23) Luck
24) Tannehill
25) Kolb
26) Sanchez
27) Gabbert
28) Cassel
29) Locker
30) Fitzpatrick
31) Russel Wilson
32) Weeden
http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv

I'm okay with this.

:lmao , my own brother sadly suffers from this serious epidemic

squicken

Good lord that was some awful football last night, both teams played like shit. It's too bad we couldn't snag a win here, would have been huge for early run. Expected it to be tough with our comically long injury list and the short week to recover and playing on the road. Sucks losing to an inferior team, but thems the breaks. Now we get a nice long recovery period that we desperately need and hopefully a few guys back. Really need Dockett ready to go as soon as possible, he did not play much last night..

nope

That's going to hurt your go-to Aaron Rodgers comparison, considering he won 11 in his second year as starter.

Just Losez indeed.

Hmm?

I don't recall ever comparing Cam Newton to DemiGod.

I have far too much respect for the good man that is Cameron Jarell Newton to compare him to cancer patient hater Rodgers. Borrowing laptops is one thing, picking on those tragically afflicted with disease is on another level of bad.

iWbkRPNTH3IGf.JPG

Did I miss this somewhere?

ESPN reporting everybody.

We can't hear you over these mountains of cash, speak up!

Damn.

I think it's a little weird that apparently Ed Werner sat and watched Cam apply lotion for however long he did.

Fucking creep.

:jnc

Giants injury report:

OUT: WR Ramses Barden (concussion), DT Rock Bernard (quad), CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee).

DOUBTFUL: RT David Diehl (knee), LB Keith Rivers (hamstring).

QUESTIONABLE: LB Michael Boley (hip), S Antrel Rolle (knee), G Chris Snee (hip), CB Corey Webster (hand/hamstring)

PROBABLE: C David Baas (hand), CB Michael Coe (hamstring).

Reuben Randle will have his first 100+ yard receiving game
Marvin Austin will be record 2 sacks
Giants win by 74.

BOOK IT!
not really

Bowser

Aping Futurevoid's injury reporting style for the Panthers!

Panthers injury report:

OUT: OG Mike Pollack (shoulder)

DOUBTFUL: MLB Jon Beason (knee), CB Chris Gamble (shoulder)

QUESTIONABLE: RG Geoff Hangartner (knee)

PROBABLE: DE Frank Alexander (back), DE Antawn Applewhite (knee), S Colin Jones (shoulder)

Kuechly got some reps at MLB in practice this week. I'm hoping we start him in the middle and either start Thomas Davis at WLB or have a rotation with Davis, Jordan Senn and Kenny Onatolu.

Good lord that was some awful football last night, both teams played like shit. It's too bad we couldn't snag a win here, would have been huge for early run. Expected it to be tough with our comically long injury list and the short week to recover and playing on the road. Sucks losing to an inferior team, but thems the breaks. Now we get a nice long recovery period that we desperately need and hopefully a few guys back. Really need Dockett ready to go as soon as possible, he did not play much last night.

So the OL...9 sacks, my god. Aaron Rodgers, Kolb knows that feel, bro. They looked as I thought they would before the season when I thought our tackles going out would have us drafting early next year. Then the patched line surprised the hell out of me the first few weeks. I'm utterly baffled as to how they held up and only allowed a single sack against Seattle and only a few against Philly, but give nine up to the fucking Lambs. Makes zero sense. Well, part of it is because the play schemes and lack of production at running though we couldn't run the other weeks either. The quick releases and three steps were working great these past weeks, why the fuck would we change that? It's as if Whiz thought we had Houston's OL for Thursday and decided to experiment. The fourth downs were abysmal and we left plenty of points on the field. I guess I answered my own question, terrible game by the coaches. This was our worst game by far and yet we were still in it until the final few minutes. STL was as bad as I thought they were which is comforting, but if our OL and play calling doesn't shift back to the first few weeks performance, this could be a long season.

I'm going to wait and see how we bounce back against Buffalo before I become overly alarmed. The rest and playing at home should do us a lot of good and set us up nicely for a win. If the OL plays like it did last night, we're hosed until that gets fixed. SF would eat that line alive. This game didn't mean shit as I said before the game, the only concern is the OL, they didn't play well against Miami either so it's a concern. Despite the atrocity this game was, Kolb still looked pretty decent. He had some bad throws but had others right on the money that would have been enough to win us the game if the receivers didn't botch them. There were a few easy touchdowns where he didn't notice the open receiver that drove me nuts. He did however get us down the field multiple times and did not turn the ball over. If the receivers did their job, we'd have come out with a W even with the garbage OL. Ugh, the OL.

The cards are no Vikings, that's for sure.

The cards are no Vikings, that's for sure.

We'll play each other soon enough my friend. If Buffalo game goes like this last one, Vike Bike could be scary! I have faith we'll bounce back but still worried about the line. Need to go back to the 3 steps to hide their ineptitude. Hopefully coaches look at the film, compare it to the previous weeks and go back to what works.

squicken

We'll play each other soon enough my friend. If Buffalo game goes like this last one, Vike Bike could be scary! I have faith we'll bounce back but still worried about the line. Need to go back to the 3 steps to hide their ineptitude. Hopefully coaches look at the film, compare it to the previous weeks and go back to what works.

The 4 wide stuff is insane. I cannot believe AZ did that. Such a bad gameplan.

Cagey

Banned
Giants injury report:

OUT: WR Ramses Barden (concussion), DT Rock Bernard (quad), CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee).

DOUBTFUL: RT David Diehl (knee), LB Keith Rivers (hamstring).

QUESTIONABLE: LB Michael Boley (hip), S Antrel Rolle (knee), G Chris Snee (hip), CB Corey Webster (hand/hamstring)

PROBABLE: C David Baas (hand), CB Michael Coe (hamstring).

Save yourself some effort next time, and just write

Giants Injury Report:

everyone.gif

Top Bottom