• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Cagey said:
GIANTS INJURY REPORT:

everyone.gif
:jnc

Indeed.

Milchjon

What's the big deal? They already have Lego: Star Wars and whatnot.

LEGO Star Wars is purely Star Wars, though. Star Wars characters, Star Wars vehicles, Star Wars structures. It doesn't mix it with some flavor of the day universe that doesn't fit in any way. And I kinda like Angry Birds.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Giants injury report:

OUT: WR Ramses Barden (concussion), DT Rock Bernard (quad), CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring), WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee).

DOUBTFUL: RT David Diehl (knee), LB Keith Rivers (hamstring).

QUESTIONABLE: LB Michael Boley (hip), S Antrel Rolle (knee), G Chris Snee (hip), CB Corey Webster (hand/hamstring)

PROBABLE: C David Baas (hand), CB Michael Coe (hamstring).

Reuben Randle will have his first 100+ yard receiving game
Marvin Austin will be record 2 sacks
Giants win by 74.

BOOK IT!
not really

Browns injury report (from what I've seen so far):

Mary Kay Cabot reporting:

OUT: S Tashaun Gipson, TE Alex Smith

DOUBTFUL: WR Travis Benjamin, WR Mohamed Massaquoi

QUESTIONABLE: S T.J. Ward (although he's saying he will play)

Basically looks like Browns could be playing with only 4 WRs (Josh Gordon, Greg Little, Jordan Norwood, Josh Cribbs). If that's the case we may get to see a lot of Jordan Cameron.

cajunator

Banned
the thing I'm most worried about in the chargers game is that Lance moore wont play. that guy has bailed the offense out of so many situations for a key first down. He has hands like velcro with an application of stickum.

bionic77

black_teaser.gif

:jnc

I'm one of these idiots who like Episode III and parts of Episode II, but this is the final straw. Please kill Star Wars now.
Who is not surprised that a Pats fan likes the new movies? :lol Especially @ your love for Episode II. That is almost as bad as your love for Brady and Uggs shoes. You sick fuck with your love of mitochlorians (however you spell at). And you probably thought that bitch dying of a broken heart was a real thing!

I am hoping that by the time my kids are 5 George Lucas has died and whoever owns the property releases a high def version of the original movies but without the added bullshit. I will then try to raise my kids as if there were only 3 Star Wars movies. If anyone they know references the other ones we will cut off ties from that group and I will tell my kids that it was just a cheap knockoff, not part of the official canon. If they don't believe me and go against my wishes and see the movies the content will prove my point.

Milchjon

Who is not surprised that a Pats fan likes the new movies? :lol Especially @ your love for Episode II. That is almost as bad as your love for Brady and Uggs shoes. You sick fuck with your love of mitochlorians (however you spell at). And you probably thought that bitch dying of a broken heart was a real thing!

I am hoping that by the time my kids are 5 George Lucas has died and whoever owns the property releases a high def version of the original movies but without the added bullshit. I will then try to raise my kids as if there were only 3 Star Wars movies. If anyone they know references the other ones we will cut off ties from that group and I will tell my kids that it was just a cheap knockoff, not part of the official canon. If they don't believe me and go against my wishes and see the movies the content will prove my point.

You're just spiteful and grumpy.
The sure sign of turning into an old fuck.

(The kid part seems reasonable, though)

Edit: Midochlorians were in Episode I, right? Which is absolutely, unequivocally horrible.

cajunator

Banned

Just let them see the three prequels and they will be turned off those for life.
Then show them the originals.

By that time they'll just remake the whole thing.

tmdorsey

The thing I hate most about the new trilogy was Anakin's reasoning for turning to the dark side. I mean damn George you could have came up with something better than that

Milchjon

I'm laughing my ass off imagining the fallout of that. Lucas would turn into the most hated man since Hitler. It would be amazing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The thing I hate most about the new trilogy was Anakin's reasoning for turning to the dark side. I mean damn George you could have came up with something better than that

If only he had more time to write the prequels....

I still want more movies! I'm like an abused spouse....so I know that feel bionic

Top Bottom