• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Il49Z.jpg

jnc.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texan D has been so good against Sanchez in the past.

You do realize that wasn't Wade Phillips D? and we didn't even have the same players .___.

Godslay

Banned

Cute, but that noodle arm is accurate to the tune of 64.7 completion percentage on the year

GP: 4
CMP: 99
ATT: 153
CMP%: 64.7
YDS: 1,162
AVG: 7.60
TD: 8
INT: 3

Not a bad start. If he plays at this level for the year, one can assume around 4500 yards, 30+ TDs. Not a bad season at all for an old guy. Given that our schedule is heavily front loaded, it's certainly possible.

Milchjon

You know what's the worst thing about this thread? The title.
And I've figured out why it makes me so uneasy: The 'creamy' conjures up something you'll put in your mouth, which isn't something I really enjoy imagining when it's an obvious reference to jizz.

/whinerant

Cute, but that noodle arm is accurate to the tune of 64.7 completion percentage on the year

Not a bad start. If he plays at this level for the year, one can assume around 4500 yards, 30+ TDs. Not a bad season at all for an old guy. Given that our schedule is heavily front loaded, it's certainly possible.
God bless YAC.

Noodle arm doens't mean he's not accurate. Chad Pennington was accurate as hell for years but his arm was won ton. Peyton cannot throw deep anymore.

Godslay

Banned
God bless YAC.

YAC is a good thing last I checked. Comparison of Manning versus other QBs with similar stats and YAC:

Manning:
1162 yards/554 yac

yac comprises 46.4% of yards

Ryan:
1162 yards/472 yac

yac comprises 40.6% of yards

Schaub:
953 yards/477 yac

yac comprises 50.0% of yards

Ponder:
824 yards/472 yac

yac comprises 57.2% of yards

This is just a random selection of teams. You could go on and do the rest and I'm sure that you will see that Manning's numbers with yac are not out of line with the rest of the league. Thomas is a big boy, and teams can't handle him. Manning will benefit from it.

Noodle arm doens't mean he's not accurate. Chad Pennington was accurate as hell for years but his arm was won ton. Peyton cannot throw deep anymore.

He really never had a deep ball from all accounts. This is not news.

squicken

YAC is a good thing last I checked. Comparison of Manning versus other QBs with similar stats and YAC:

Thomas is a big boy, and teams can't handle him. Manning will benefit from it.

good point. only a dumb QB doesn't utilize his best resources. It's also why YAC is a flawed stat. Air yards are more useful

Godslay

Banned
defintely

6-15 3TDs 3INTs on passes that travel 20+ yards in the air

76-94 5TDs 0INTs on passes less than 10 yards in the air

Pats should dare him to go deep

good point. only a dumb QB doesn't utilize his best resources. It's also why YAC is a flawed stat. Air yards are more useful

Here's two splits, one is a big guy with a respectable arm, the other is a noodle armed old fart. I'll let you guess who is who.

ibuoN3JN2FKwhQ.png

ihIvB7yoRJ7XA.png

Cards fielders botched a shallow fly between SS and left fielder. Ump ruled it infield fly and called batter out. Not as bad as GB-SEA but very close

infield

The fuck? It's a one game playoff where the loser's season is over. I think that outweighs a call that effects one game out of 16.

the only difference is alex smiths arm is actually healthy and he still can't throw down field! at least peypey has the injury excuse :(

p.s.

harbaugh is a master motivator. he is giving kap some playing time and kap is seeing success. this will either motivate alex to get better or alex will have a "sore shoulder" soon and might miss a game or two so we can see kap in action full time!

The fuck? It's a one game playoff where the loser's season is over. I think that outweighs a call that effects one game out of 16.
It's totally 100% understandable to be sore about it, but,

1) they had 4 (?) more outs to do something about it.
2) they lost by 3.

Still a horrible call, but horrible calls happen. Don't Bartman yourselves!

It's totally 100% understandable to be sore about it, but,

1) they had 4 (?) more outs to do something about it.
2) they lost by 3.

Still a horrible call, but horrible calls happen. Don't Bartman yourselves!

Sure but say they still walk McCann with bases loaded....6-4. Now you have Bourn up, he strikes out, only 2 outs, now Prado gets a chance with bases loaded instead of leading off the next inning.

We should've had another out that inning.

Top Bottom