• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Spinluck

1st place feels good, motherfuckers. It's lonely at the top, Buckethead.

swag.gif

Fuck yea Slo, you rock that shit.

Btw, why is Unitas your avy? Just curious.

oh you. it's really one of the most misleading stat lines i've seen. the INT is far more a problem than the incompletions

What is misleading about it? He had throws so bad mayock thought the ball was tipped and upon further review it wasn't touched. Bradford is a slow decision maker

bionic77

I think he's just mad that even with a noticeably weaker arm, Peyton is still better than the rapist.
Are you talking about Ben? Because if you are this is lol worthy. Ben is playing amazingly well and Peyton only looked good against our Garbo defense. Did we already forget the Atlanta game?

Now lets see how Ben does against a great defense on Sunday and how our D does against a very generous Vick. Remember Mike, giving is really much better than receiving!

Slo

For a place as left leaning as GAF, it sure is strange that there are magic naughty words that must not be spoken. Even if the word is vulgar, it seems archaic to be so outraged by it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
For a place as left leaning as GAF, it sure is strange that there are magic naughty words that must not be spoken. Even if the word is vulgar, it seems archaic to be so outraged by it.
Generally speaking, look beyond the obvious places and you'll find a ton of small c conservatism on GAF, so to speak.

eznark

Banned

That seems perfectly in line with left leaning thought police.

squicken

What is misleading about it? He had throws so bad mayock thought the ball was tipped and upon further review it wasn't touched. Bradford is a slow decision maker

the one that went in the ground was him throwing it away. brady does that crap all the time. if you watch the replay he hitches before he throws it b/c the DB is sitting on it. so he just threw it in the area of the WR.

i'm not arguing the slow decision making part, but mayock did him no favors with that analysis. for the rest i'm not going to go play by play. we'll just have to have different opinions on it

Rorschach

Daaaayum! RIP Frankman. Wonder what he was on probation for...

It would be nice to know if you were on super secret double probation, though.

Milchjon

That seems perfectly in line with left leaning thought police.

That whole "gendered slurs" thing is really one of the most poorly handled regulations in the history of GAF.

1. Ban words (especially bitch, cunt to a lesser degree) that are widely used, without ever really announcing it
2. Start banning veterans for it
3. Drop an explanation in a random thread once
4. Wait til everyone whispers about it "on the street"
5. Enforce it inconsequentially (bitching about vs being a bitch, FMT's ban)

IMO, perms for that kind of thing shouldn't happen. But oh well, who are we kidding, we could all leave if we wanted. This way, we just bide our time til someone else decides for us.

1. Ban words (especially bitch, cunt to a lesser degree) that are widely used, without ever really announcing it
That was my gripe, I never even knew about it.
And then of course I was calling a fictional character that as a joke.

More silly than putting an ad out in your local paper saying your team is winning the Super Bowl.

Big-E

That whole "gendered slurs" thing is really one of the most poorly handled regulations in the history of GAF.

2. Start banning veterans for it
3. Drop an explanation in a random thread once
4. Wait til everyone whispers about it "on the street"
5. Enforce it inconsequentially (bitching about vs being a bitch, FMT's ban)

IMO, perms for that kind of thing shouldn't happen. But oh well, who are we kidding, we could all leave if we wanted. This way, we just bide our time til someone else decides for us.

Agree with this. I also don't understand how the mod don't want to make ban notices and stuff "public" or "cause a scene" when every single ban now is met with question marks and wtfs and people spend post after post wondering about it. It is like a few mods on this site have their heads in the sand. I am fairly certain that people discussing bans is happening a lot more than it use to because there has been a change.

All this started happening when google starting demanding shit.

Top Bottom