• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

RBH

Reading through that thread and seeing Jets fans excited about drafting Gholston.

lol

ibpOK1IZx2X9p4.png

ibiWkFrpNtkUdp.png

So this means that I can say whatever I want about Tebow and Elway? I've got 2 of each.

Scheme? What are you making? I'm living in a C# world lately.

I program in C#/Asp.Net for work. I'm taking a paradigms class and we have to program in scheme.

I'm just going through chapter 2 of EOPL, i have a midterm on Wednesday. Shouldn't be too hard. I've done a bit of functional programming when I had to write scripts in XQuery, Scheme is more academic/formal and interesting.

well,matt Ryan isn't. In prison. Didn't. Know siamesedreamer was bannned.

Dmn, I'm drunk

I love it when people are so drunk that they lose the ability to type. If Milch was a hot girl, this would be the point where she would be drunk enough for me to hit on her.

I love it when people are so drunk that they lose the ability to type. If Milch was a hot girl, this would be the point where she would be drunk enough for me to hit on her.
Hahahahha. I might get drunk enough tonight to actually trade you Gronk..........Not!.........but really I'm getting drunk

Rorschach

Speaking of trades, Squicken is the absolute worst at trading in FF. I should just not let him trade anymore.

Not cool if true. :|

eznark

Banned
Before you guys go tattle to devo I think he just meant that he's is too homely and shy to talk to sober girls, not that he sexes them while passed out.

Milchjon

This is so flattering. And I'm totally hot enough for you to start hitting on me.
M
Now that girl thing, I can't help you with.

RBH

Before you guys go tattle to devo I think he just meant that he's is too homely and shy to talk to sober girls, not that he sexes them while passed out.

You can never tell with Pats fans.

Bionic, tell us your thoughts on this.

bionic77

You can never tell with Pats fans.

Bionic, tell us your thoughts on this.
Hey what happens between strangers while inebriated in a bathroom stall stays in that stall. I am a lawyer and I can assure you that that might be the law.

Godslay

Banned
I program in C#/Asp.Net for work. I'm taking a paradigms class and we have to program in scheme.

I'm just going through chapter 2 of EOPL, i have a midterm on Wednesday. Shouldn't be too hard. I've done a bit of functional programming when I had to write scripts in XQuery, Scheme is more academic/formal and interesting.

Nice. I'm trying to work my way into a purely programming job particularly in .NET. As it stands right now, I do a mishmash of IT and programming at my job. I'd rather get out of dealing with servers, and users and focus mainly on programming. Although I will miss Perl and Python if I leave.

You best hope for a New Testament God

I'm assuming you mean one that is forgiving, rather than an angry old testament god.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
People are really getting drunk online right now?

Y'all better than me, by the time I get drunk I just want to fall into bed.

Top Bottom