• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

So recap of the Vikings today.

Great 1st quarter despite just field goals.

Garbage 2nd quarter allowing the Redskins to have a fucking 10 and a half minute drive and the turnover on the first offensive play.

Garbage 3rd quarter.

Garbage 4th quarter that ends with horrible play calling and horrible clock management with the grand finale with an int in the endzone.

Grand total of 3 turnovers.

15 penalties.

Only 2 touchdowns with 1 being gifted by refs.

Harvin and Peterson getting mild knee injuries.

Only thing missing was a safety...

TheFatOne

Brady blew that game. Period. All those red zone trips for nothing. Fucking blows.

Like I have been saying three points is perfectly fine when your defense is getting stops and making plays. Pats defense made some very nice plays for the offense and the offense didn't do shit.
We've just traveled back in time and are watching the '09 Patriots again. Completely lacking the will and the skill to finish a game. This secondary is really bad, bad coached and just plain aren't good at football. 5 secondary players drafted in the first or second round over the last couple of years and this is what's out on the field.

Tom was absolutely horrible as well. Sloppy passes all day, and the grounding calls (one being in the RZ) and the weak INTs. Fact is, this team isn't very good. It's pretty simple.

I wouldn't say they are the 09 Pats just yet. Give them some time to have all their offensive players healthy again. If this continues than you can label them that. Lost in the Pats implosion is the play of Chandler Jones. He might have a chance to really be special. Once he perfects his pass rush he is going to be a freak. I love that he is already a three down player. Does well at the point of attack, and is disciplined for the most part. The kid has a shot to be a real special player. Although he should eliminate the spin move immediately from his game. It's pretty terrible.

A reckoning is coming for you. A Florida guy (Tebow) is going to knock you out of playoff contention, and a Florida team (Dolphins), are going to win the division. That will teach you to turn your back on Florida (Jacksonville).

Tebow won't beat the Pats Sanchize will, and that will be my ultimate nightmare.

A reckoning is coming for you. A Florida guy (Tebow) is going to knock you out of playoff contention, and a Florida team (Dolphins), are going to win the division. That will teach you to turn your back on Florida (Jacksonville).

Tom and Peyton will probably hang out together to watch the Texans represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

To then watch Ponder win it all.

Bowser

Honestly, all avatars that show you as a Panthers fan are pretty humiliating.

dwight_as_jim.gif

Alternatively, Packers suck too!!!

jman2050

I want Brady to get his fourth ring so useless scrubs like Eli and the rapist can't catch up to him that easily. And there are not too many years left for that. So for them to throw a season away, I hate it.

When Manning wins his 4th ring in 2014 he'll be the one with the last laugh.

Ashodin

So recap of the Vikings today.

Great 1st quarter despite just field goals.

Garbage 2nd quarter allowing the Redskins to have a fucking 10 and a half minute drive and the turnover on the first offensive play.

Garbage 3rd quarter.

Garbage 4th quarter that ends with horrible play calling and horrible clock management with the grand finale with an int in the endzone.

Grand total of 3 turnovers.

15 penalties.

Only 2 touchdowns with 1 being gifted by refs.

Harvin and Peterson getting mild knee injuries.

Only thing missing was a safety...

I came in late but all I could say was what the fuck was I watching compared to previous weeks

Tabris

I liked your old avatar better.

Enjoy your busted old QB. You had god's son, and you gave him away. No play off wins for you.

That busted old QB is running circles around Brady statistically right now. And once his team can get it together they will be running wins around Brady.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I liked your old avatar better.

Enjoy your busted old QB. You had god's son, and you gave him away. No play off wins for you.

My busted Old QB is Bionic
Software still needs firmware updates, we getting there
Dude got a fucking Buick, a Buick, not some stupid Dodge Dart

God's son was given away as a gift to keep Satan's spawn in check, it's working really well
Jets are division leaders... Ha!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what a shameful performance by the niners. i didn't have TOO much of a problem with our defense early. we didn't get much pressure on Eli but we had some good stops. then alex starts chuckin up picks :(

We needed to convert more points on those first 2 drives. alex was moving the chains and we were running and then we'd do that stupid wild kap shit to break the momentum. come on!
How's that top rated QB working out for you? 4th and 15...throw a 5 yard checkdown. All of the QB switching is cool when you're playing the Bills and Jets. Play a real team and suddenly it's a problem.

Enjoy getting your shit pushed in after all of the whining and crying you did all week about about everything under the sun. You earned it.

I wouldn't say they are the 09 Pats just yet. Give them some time to have all their offensive players healthy again. If this continues than you can label them that. Lost in the Pats implosion is the play of Chandler Jones. He might have a chance to really be special. Once he perfects his pass rush he is going to be a freak. I love that he is already a three down player. Does well at the point of attack, and is disciplined for the most part. The kid has a shot to be a real special player. Although he should eliminate the spin move immediately from his game. It's pretty terrible.

I like how he plays the run as well, seems like a smart kid who knows what to do on the field. So yes he could be great, but as long as everybody around him lacks the skill to stop anybody it won't help us. The secondary needs to be better coached, they aren't stopping anybody, I want a new D coordinator, Patricia isn't getting us anywhere.

Also, Cunningham showed us today why he isn't a starting caliber player.

This team is just tired some to watch.

Milchjon

That busted old QB is running circles around Brady statistically right now. And once his team can get it together they will be running wins around Brady.

Yeah, I have a statistic for you.

Patriots 31, Broncos 21.

Hmm, yeah, I can totally see what you're getting at.

I also have another statistic:

My respect for guys who are fans of several teams at once and still feel like they can talk shit: 0

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
If such a thing happens, I'm not sure I'll keep watching. That fucking goober.

Yeah so will Cheatriots Nation

Chest Pump when shit going right, running away like bitches back to your underground chowder dens when shits starts failing

I aren't a Jags fan!

Keep telling yourself that
Masking yourself as a Winner, when you always been a loser
At least loser can be lovable, fake ass losers trying to cope and bandwagoning onto champions just shows how shallow you are

Tabris

My respect for guys who are fans of several teams at once and still feel like they can talk shit: 0

You jelly today of my two amazing teams? :) I understand, I would be jelly too if I had to watch Tammy when you could BE-ELI-EVE and GET SURGICAL (that's Peyton's thing).

I BE-ELI-EVE THAT SURGERY IS IN TOMORROW!

Top Bottom