• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're forgetting that the Browns are now on a winning streak.

Well said.

2wqhm5e.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes's Plays of the Days - Sponsored by Shurmur's 3rd and 1s "Where throwing is the ony way to travel"

Running:
hamgriffin_medium.gif

jacobyjones_medium.gif

Throwing:

welker_medium.gif

cle_medium.gif

Catching:
gibson_medium.gif

fitzHOF_medium.gif

Kicking:
61rackers_medium.gif

Backups:
skeletonthrow_medium.gif

Bucs:
garoreturns_medium.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Uh dude we're all still posting here. Not sure what you're babbling about.

Comprehension must not be your strong point Rand' Al Thor

Talking to one if your Comcheatriots

Complaining, if shit doesn't go your way, that you will leave NFL

Fucking jokers

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Been a very disappointing season, really expected a much better pats team this year, but they've really fizzled. Brady has struggled a lot at various times, the defense is a joke still, and the play calling is a disaster. It will be a battle to make the playoffs this year for sure, so right now I feel every win is huge.

Also sucks that my fantasy team let me down in a huge way this year. Really not a fan of fantasy, huge majority of it is luck, and I can't just enjoy the games without having to root for or against teams based on fantasy. Definitely callin it quits with it after this year.

squicken

lol you people with your shit talking each other. good stuff. can't really say I've ever shit talked, ever, about my team being good. looks fun though

edit: nfl speaking

Milchjon

Yeah so will Cheatriots Nation

Chest Pump when shit going right, running away like bitches back to your underground chowder dens when shits starts failing

I'm not sure I had seen you around before Tebow?

Also, it's 2 a.m. and I'll try to sleep now. Fuck this game. Good night.

element

Back from the bar watching the Seahawks game. What a win!! Go Hawks!!

I was shocked that the Pat threw on the 3rd down before the punt the led to the Hawks TD. It was 2:40 or so left. If they would have ran it, then they could have drained the clock to the Two Minute Warning OR forced Seattle to take their final timeout. Instead they throw it. Stop the clock for the punt and give Seattle more than enough time to score.

As a Hawks fan, I'll take the win, but the Pats clock management and playcalling was pretty piss poor today.

TheFatOne

I like how he plays the run as well, seems like a smart kid who knows what to do on the field. So yes he could be great, but as long as everybody around him lacks the skill to stop anybody it won't help us. The secondary needs to be better coached, they aren't stopping anybody, I want a new D coordinator, Patricia isn't getting us anywhere.

Also, Cunningham showed us today why he isn't a starting caliber player.

This team is just tired some to watch.

The long draft draught really killed them, and Belichicks inability to pick corners hurts. McCourty was a waste of a draft pick. I don't give a shit how the rest of the season pans out, but McCourty is not first round worthy. I think coaching the young players is a real problem when it comes to the corners/safeties. Every cover guy they take seems to regress after their first season. There is a legitimate problem with how these guys are coached. I don't know if it's Belichick or the defensive coordinator/cornerbacks coach or whatever but that person needs to be fired.

My secret hope was that Rex Ryan would be fired at the end of this season, and the Pats would hire him. I would also take back Romeo Crennel in a heart beat. Pats need a legit defensive coordinator like Rex Ryan. He may get a ton of shit from New England fans, but that man can fucking coach defense. He does a terrific job out of getting the most out of his players defensively even when they lack the talent.

One thing the fans will probably harp on is that the Pats could easily be 6-0/5-1 and have lost all of those games by like 5 points, but that is a terrible fucking sign. It means you can't close games out, and are a bad team.

squicken said:
lol you people with your shit talking each other. good stuff. can't really say I've ever shit talked, ever, about my team being good. looks fun though
I rarely if ever do and if I do, it's usually for fun with the Pats fans here who are generally good people, but a select group of Niners fans have been fucking insufferable this week. They deserve to take a little bit.

squicken

I don't mean to pile on but it kind of looks like Tom Brady is in decline. He's good enough and has enough talent around him to still smoke the bad teams. But he's kind of making lots of bad mistakes now in their losses

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm not sure I had seen you around before Tebow?

Also, it's 2 a.m. and I'll try to sleep now. Fuck this game. Good night.

I was here during the Cult of Diabetic Crisis that is Cutler

Ya'll were such insular bastards when you were in OT as stickied threads that you would let no one in

I paid my dues over the years

If you wanna knock my fan-hood go ahead

I'll be here if my Bronconies go 0-16 or 16-0
Not like some Cheatriots or Colt 45'ers who bandwagon on when shit is good, leave when shit is bad

That is why the rest of football sports fandom hates you, when you make Packer/Cowboy fans look like fucking choir boys, that's a huge fucking accomplishment

MechDX

I'm hoping the Texans lay an massive egg tonight, because that's the only way we're avoiding 2-4.

I'm hoping the Rams lay an egg next week, because that's the only way we're avoiding 2-5.

The way both fanbases are reacting the game ends in a 0-0, dual overtime, tie.

Fantomex

The long draft draught really killed them, and Belichicks inability to pick corners hurts. McCourty was a waste of a draft pick. I don't give a shit how the rest of the season pans out, but McCourty is not first round worthy. I think coaching the young players is a real problem when it comes to the corners/safeties. Every cover guy they take seems to regress after their first season. There is a legitimate problem with how these guys are coached. I don't know if it's Belichick or the defensive coordinator/cornerbacks coach or whatever but that person needs to be fired.

My secret hope was that Rex Ryan would be fired at the end of this season, and the Pats would hire him. I would also take back Romeo Crennel in a heart beat. Pats need a legit defensive coordinator like Rex Ryan. He may get a ton of shit from New England fans, but that man can fucking coach defense. He does a terrific job out of getting the most out of his players defensively even when they lack the talent.

One thing the fans will probably harp on is that the Pats could easily be 6-0/5-1 and have lost all of those games by like 5 points, but that is a terrible fucking sign. It means you can't close games out, and are a bad team.

Yeah man you guys should trade Brady for a 6th rounder. That's his value right now, oh and you'll need a receiver too. He got one killed today.

Top Bottom