• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

I was here during the Cult of Diabetic Crisis that is Cutler

Ya'll were such insular bastards when you were in OT as stickied threads that you would let no one in

I paid my dues over the years

If you wanna knock my fan-hood go ahead

I'll be here if my Bronconies go 0-16 or 16-0
Not like some Cheatriots or Colt 45'ers who bandwagon on when shit is good, leave when shit is bad

That is why the rest of football sports fandom hate you, when you make Packer/Cowboy fans look like fucking choir boys, that's a huge fucking accomplishment

All the Pats fans are here.

Except Lunchbox but he's never here.

Milchjon

220px-Angostura_Bitter_Flasche.jpg

Good stuff. Must have one of these lying around somewhere, should look for it. Old Fashioned, omnomonom.

Well it takes one to know one

I mean a German trying to be Dutch, /for-shame

At least love your heritage, the good and the bad

Where was all that spunk last week?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets get this game started.... FUCK MY NERVES

I don't mean to pile on but it kind of looks like Tom Brady is in decline. He's good enough and has enough talent around him to still smoke the bad teams. But he's kind of making lots of bad mistakes now in their losses

Bad decisions, ducking for his own linemen and just overall bad throws. He just doesn't seem to be mentally sharp and lacks the arm to make certain throws.

The INT in Branch his direction was the worst. Maybe, just maybe if he threw it over/out in front of Branch it could have been a catch (Doubting it since Branch is slow and 4 inches smaller than the CB) but Brady just underthrew him and the ball seemed to stop and hang mid-air for about a second.

Tom Penny

The long draft draught really killed them, and Belichicks inability to pick corners hurts. McCourty was a waste of a draft pick. I don't give a shit how the rest of the season pans out, but McCourty is not first round worthy. I think coaching the young players is a real problem when it comes to the corners/safeties. Every cover guy they take seems to regress after their first season. There is a legitimate problem with how these guys are coached. I don't know if it's Belichick or the defensive coordinator/cornerbacks coach or whatever but that person needs to be fired.

My secret hope was that Rex Ryan would be fired at the end of this season, and the Pats would hire him. I would also take back Romeo Crennel in a heart beat. Pats need a legit defensive coordinator like Rex Ryan. He may get a ton of shit from New England fans, but that man can fucking coach defense. He does a terrific job out of getting the most out of his players defensively even when they lack the talent.

One thing the fans will probably harp on is that the Pats could easily be 6-0/5-1 and have lost all of those games by like 5 points, but that is a terrible fucking sign. It means you can't close games out, and are a bad team.

This rant would make more sense if it wasn't the offense that blew the game.

Tabris

Not like some Cheatriots or Colt 45'ers who bandwagon on when shit is good, leave when shit is bad

Hey I hope that last one isn't directed at me. I'll be a Broncos fan whether they are 0-16 or 16-0, until Manning retires (then I'll be down to one team and you guys can stop whining). I have been here after every Broncos game this season. I won't leave when shit is bad but I'll get mad at our D or RB for sucking like they did last week.

Godslay

Banned

Ya'll were such insular bastards when you were in OT as stickied threads that you would let no one in

That is why the rest of football sports fandom hate you, when you make Packer/Cowboy fans look like fucking choir boys, that's a huge fucking accomplishment

Even if you arrived with Tebow, it's not like they were jumping on the bandwagon of a championship team.

squicken

I rarely if ever do and if I do, it's usually for fun with the Pats fans here who are generally good people, but a select group of Niners fans have been fucking insufferable this week. They deserve to take a little bit.

oh yeah they get a little lippy for sure. i love it. i wish it would have been a better game but it was good to see harbs humbled a bit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have a man crush on JJ...

watt

That is why the rest of football sports fandom hates you, when you make Packer/Cowboy fans look like fucking choir boys, that's a huge fucking accomplishment

What are you so salty about? Not sure why you're calling it insular before the move when it wasn't.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How's that top rated QB working out for you? 4th and 15...throw a 5 yard checkdown. All of the QB switching is cool when you're playing the Bills and Jets. Play a real team and suddenly it's a problem.

Enjoy getting your shit pushed in after all of the whining and crying you did all week about about everything under the sun. You earned it.

Wow.

What the fuck? Ray Lewis AND Lardarious out for the year? We already were the worst 5-1 team ever before those injuries.

Can't wait to go to Houston next week to watch is somehow crush those Texans.

Godslay

Banned
Hey I hope that last one isn't directed at me. I'll be a Broncos fan whether they are 0-16 or 16-0, until Manning retires. I have been here after every Broncos game this season. I won't leave when shit is bad but I'll get mad at our D or RB for sucking like they did last week.

You got in on the ground floor. Your safe. Then again everyone is welcome on the Bronco bandwagon as far as I'm concerned.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Good stuff. Must have one of these lying around somewhere, should look for it. Old Fashioned, omnomonom.

Where was all that spunk last week?

I went FMT mode for that game

Hell I did avatar bet

I didn't bitch out, fuck I PM'ed you to inform you of my loss

At least I respect my team and put shit on the line here and there

I knew my team is still learning/building

I keep my shit in check, some of you had Tammy and the Tamponites winning before the season started

I have never had dreams of grandeur

Milchjon

I don't mean to pile on but it kind of looks like Tom Brady is in decline. He's good enough and has enough talent around him to still smoke the bad teams. But he's kind of making lots of bad mistakes now in their losses

I will be delusional about it til the bitter end.

Fantomex

What the fuck? Ray Lewis AND Lardarious out for the year? We already were the worst 5-1 team ever before those injuries.

You guys are gonna suck so bad Larry that you'll be longing for last year and how it wasn't that bad.

Matrix

Jacoby Jones will somehow fuck over Houston... again.

All the Pats fans are here.

Except Lunchbox but he's never here.

No, we are all horrible fans. All of us.

I don't live in Boston, you don't live in Boston, Milch doesn't live in Boston.

We are all horrible fair weather fans. We are always here just for the good part and left after all the bad games without showing up anymore.

We are all horrible fair weather fans. We are always here just for the good part and left after all the bad games without showing up anymore.

Well Milch obviously is... but the rest of you are ok. :p

Fantomex

Admitting is the first step to recovery.

cajunator

Banned
I had a funny feeling about this game.If the Pats played at home I wouldve felt better.That stadium is magical or something.

That stadium is specifically designed to channel crowd noise directly to the field. In addition to the often rainy weather and wind coming off the bay, it makes for a VERY tough place to play for opposing teams.

Top Bottom