• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WATTTTTTT

GOD DAMN BEAST

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf they ripped Watt's helmet off

Matrix

God our O is always backed up.

Godslay

Banned
Fine then, just remember, that if the Rivers curse kicks in, it's on both of you guys for being too cocky about the game!

Denver should win. I'll eat my crow if they don't. I put this fine looking avatar on the chopping block, it's serious now.

In addition to this I'm not trolling the Pats-Gaf, some of those guys are my fantasy buddies. They were graceful in beating Denver last week, so I wasn't salty towards them. I just like giving the gator a hard time.

Rodgers rodgin'

image.php

eznark

Banned
Need points.

Ditch that first down run, move it to second if you get the right look.

I think that ran that because they thought Cobb was out of bounds. Really rushed it once they got to the line.

I'm ok with the route combinations so far. Crossing routes and (sigh) tight ends should start coming free soon.

Top Bottom