• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

thumb-bump.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

It's the fucking Chargers, team who lost to the Katrina Bounty Stat Padders who had a hard upbringing by playing basketball and snitching to get shine

Not some Elite team

If I had said Broncos over Texans by 20, that's grandeur

Cry me a Fucking Rivers is still the QB

I think my team can handle that

Not so easy to win when Bellicheat doesn't have cams everywhere huh?.

Super Bowl wins are the only wins that actually count as wins ? Because after '07 The Patriots won 50 games, 6 of those against the Dolphins.

The only fans that can actually talk shit about the Pats are the Giants fans, since they are the only team who have consistently been able to actually beat us.

exarkun

wtf at that offsides call. he wasn't even close.

And wtf at that pass. It was actually nice. Lesssssssssssss gooooooooooooo.

And lol at Alex "highest qbr" Smith. Congrats FMT!

Brady wears Uggs.

Uggs are sexy bitches! :p

You're not even in Boston-Age, you bastard.

Haha I've been on the road since like the last 8 years. All Canadian now in the eh! land.

At least we're finding some common ground here. Admitting the celtics will suck.

Eh! I never said that. LOL

Alright, to the Sunday night game now.

Since there are more Packers fans around, might as well go with the Texans :D

squicken

so let me get this straight. you're telling me a gary kubiak team is wilting under the spotlight and making egregious mental mistakes. well, at least this is the last year of his contract

It's the fucking Chargers, team who lost to the Katrina Bounty Stat Padders who had a hard upbringing by playing basketball and snitching to get shine

Not some Elite team

If I had said Broncos over Texans by 20, that's grandeur

Cry me a Fucking Rivers is still the QB

I think my team can handle that

Did you know the Patriots played the Broncos last week and beat them by 10 whole points?

Top Bottom