• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Nori Chan

thumb-bump.gif

#WhitePeople

yeah i know racist blah blah blah

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
yea could Foster maybe carry the ball once

Tabris

It's the fucking Chargers, team who lost to the Katrina Bounty Stat Padders who had a hard upbringing by playing basketball and snitching to get shine

Not some Elite team

If I had said Broncos over Texans by 20, that's grandeur

Cry me a Fucking Rivers is still the QB

I think my team can handle that

You're new to Manning, so I'll let it go, but Rivers can be Manning's kryptonite. You pray we're able to win on Monday, don't act cocky about it as the Rivers curse is real.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice protection... for fucks sake. Gonna be a long night.

Godslay

Banned
You're new to Manning, so I'll let it go, but Rivers can be Manning's kryptonite. You pray we're able to win on Monday, don't act cocky about it as the Rivers curse is real.

You're new to the Broncos. If we can do it with Tebow we can do it with Manning.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Did you know the Patriots played the Broncos last week and beat them by 10 whole points?

Hey my team played up to its potential

You beat us, congrats were given, hell I got that avatar for a week

Your team couldn't beat SEA, your tied in your division with 3 other teams, and not even leading it
You are 2nd to a QB who threw 80 yds today

You should be 5-1, hell undefeated by talent standards
Yet 3-3, with almost half the league

That's not Contender, but Pretender

Matrix

Texans shit play has carried over since NY

Hey my team played up to its potential

You beat us, congrats were given, hell I got that avatar for a week

Your team couldn't beat SEA, your tied in your division with 3 other teams, and not even leading it
You are 2nd to a QB who threw 80 yds today

You should be 5-1, hell undefeated by talent standards
Yet 3-3, with almost half the league

That's not Contender, but Pretender

Calm down,you'll have a heart attack.

Top Bottom