• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Packers won?

Aw man, nothing's going right this week :-(

Peace Offering? =D

pq4JMl.jpg

So why did the 49ers and Texans defenses suddenly go all SAintslike this week?
Injuries? Bad matchups?

Both opponents exposed them.

Surprise surprise, Alex Smith sucks when the running game ain't clicking.

Texans I really think was on Kubiak. He actually thought that milquetoast 2 receiver offense that beat the Jets would work against the Packers. Not that it mattered what the offense did since Rodgers raped the shit out of the D, who then proceeded to get undisciplined as fuck and give up even more touchdowns.

Funny thing is that all that happened before I stopped watching. Apparently it got even worse afterward.

GraveRobberX

^
JpbCn.gif

Glorious!

Funny how all the drive by 49ers posters went away

NFL-Age keeps watch

Check Yo' selves at the door fools

Cdno7.gif

GraveRobberX

Posting a gif of the Chiefs's only TD in a 38-10 loss?

You're doing it wrong.

Still funny as fuck

NFC South is a hot mess

1 team 3.5 games back, 2 teams 4.5 games back... Gawd Damn!

Fucking Ugly

I mean 2 of your teams in that division match the same win total as the FUCKING BROWNS!

DMczaf

Still funny as fuck

NFC South is a hot mess

1 team 3.5 games back, 2 teams 4.5 games back... Gawd Damn!

Fucking Ugly

I mean 2 of your teams in that division match the same win total as the FUCKING BROWNS!

...the fuck are you babbling about? The Browns have the same amount of wins as half the AFC West.

GraveRobberX

...the fuck are you babbling about? The Browns have the same amount of wins as 2 of the teams in the AFC West.

The AFC West is known for 7-9 and 8-8 Divisional Champs

The NFC South should be the top tier division this year

Has the most talent so far, and only 1 team performing

cajunator

Banned
The AFC West is known for 7-9 and 8-8 Divisional Champs

The NFC South should be the top tier division this year

Has the most talent so far, and only 1 team performing

Saints have bad defense and the offense isnt enough to offset it, plus no head coach.
Pretty bad situation. At least the offense is starting to regain composure but its a bit too late.

Panthers should be better than they are.

Tampa isnt awful, but they need a lot of work.

Fuck the Falcons.

Saints have bad defense and the offense isnt enough to offset it, plus no head coach.
Pretty bad situation. At least the offense is starting to regain composure but its a bit too late.

Fuck the Falcons.
Agreed.

GraveRobberX

Fuck the Falcons.

Panther got Cowgirls

Taco Bucs got Yo' Saints

Sooner or later one of these 3 teams need to go for the kill, or only ATL will be entering the playoffs

All I'm saying is wasted potential

Milchjon

When do the Steelers ever whine about injuries?

Well, I should say Steelers fans. It's the standard excuse whenever the team sucks.

Although Ben does talk a lot about his injuries to make it seem like he's a tough guy.

But hey, no need to talk about the Steelers or Pats right now.they both suck.

Injuries? Bad matchups?

texans secondary hasn't had to go a full game against an excellent passer all season, the pass rush took care of that for them. they looked like a deer getting buttfucked in headlights tonight and hopefully they actually show up when elite demigod flacco shows up at reliant next week

sonicmj1

Injuries? Bad matchups?

The 49ers D didn't perform to their standards, but a lot of what happened wasn't their fault. 13 of the 23 points scored on them came off of turnovers. The Giants picked off Smith twice in the third quarter and returned both to the red zone, and both times San Fran's defense held them to field goals. The touchdown in the third quarter came off of a 66 yard kickoff return by David Wilson. They usually win the turnover battle and the special teams battle, and they lost both badly in that game.

The 49ers really shit the bed on offense more than anything else, even if Ahmad Bradshaw's excellent performance on the ground thoroughly embarrassed them. For a team coming off a record-setting game offensively, they never managed to get anything going.

JCizzle

I'm predicting a 6-5 game on Thursday night as neither Harbaugh or Pete will trust their QB. There may be 60 rushing attempts per team.

Reading about the Patriots today one writer made a point we also talked about yesterday here, how for some reason Patriots secondary players never seem to at better over time, but all actually regress. Chung looked promising once, so did McCourty and Darius Butler, but for some reason all of them just can't cut it anymore.

This has to be a problem with the coaching staff/the system.

GraveRobberX

Reading about the Patriots today one writer made a point we also talked about yesterday here, how for some reason Patriots secondary players never seem to at better over time, but all actually regress. Chung looked promising once, so did McCourty and Darius Butler, but for some reason all of them just can't cut it anymore.

This has to be a problem with the coaching staff/the system.

aka Rodney Harrison Effect

Dolphins are at .500 heading into the bye. Life is good. What a crazy weekend of football that was, hopefully it'll be topped off by a shaming of Rivers tonight.

Congrats to Browns fans on your big win, and congrats to Packers fans on showing us how much the AFC sucks.

eznark

Banned
Dolphins are at .500 heading into the bye. Life is good. What a crazy weekend of football that was, hopefully it'll be topped off by a shaming of Rivers tonight.

Congrats to Browns fans on your big win, and congrats to Packers fans on showing us how much the AFC sucks.

I didn't pay a ton of attention to the game, but I cannot figure out how the Dolphins won that game. I guess when the Rams are happy to rely on their field goal kicker and he shits the bed, it's going to be rough.

Top Bottom