• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

RBH

ZUBAZ!!!!!
I need another pair.

cena-punk-zubaz.jpg

Draxal said:
Somebody brought this up on BBI.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...1-73956dbbb01f

Check out Stevie Brown (27) vs Joe Staley. Legal Hit ... he just trucks him a Safety just freaking trucks Staley, an offensive tackle and gave him a concussion.
That's great. Not so much Staley getting a concussion out of it but hard physical play. The Giants manhandled them on both sides of the ball. I'm eager to rewatch the game with some coaches film. Fewell even came out with some 4 LB alignments in the game with speedier guys like Paysinger, Williams and Boley on the field.

Nice to see Kiwi on the line, too!

ari

Banned
4 out of top 7 ranked AFC teams are from the AFC East*. Best division confirmed!

I got some orange white and teal zubaz.
That says a lot about that conference, like, for real. Even with the cesspool that is the NFC south, I would take the NFC a million times over to win the SB this year, no matter who comes from the NFC.

Is this the best NFC competition ever?

K-19

Banned
I don't want to say that it is over for the niners, but not near. If they don't make something to render their offense enough efficient I doubt that in the current situation we can make the SB. What happened to Alex is bad, what happened to our offense which was not able to score was also bad, our D let running play pass through, our D let Touchdowns pass through, that's bad. I am losing my hope.

Draxal

I don't want to say that it is over for the niners, but not near. If they don't make something to render their offense enough efficient I doubt that in the current situation we can make the SB. What happened to Alex is bad, what happened to our offense which was not able to score was also bad, our D let running play pass through, our D let Touchdowns pass through, that's bad. I am losing my hope.

It's one game, 49ers aren't built to comeback from a huge lead like that.

You just have to get away from that Wild Kap shit, having two quarterbacks come in and out like that fucks with the both of them.

K-19

Banned
It's one game, 49ers aren't built to comeback from a huge lead like that.

You just have to get away from that Wild Kap shit, having two quarterbacks come in and out like that fucks with the both of them.

There is so much potential in the offense, but not exploited so well. The thing is that I expected this game to see what the niners can do. They where dominated by the Vike and know we seem to be in the same situation.

LukeSmith

Did FMT post his metldown yet? I'd rather not hunt through the read and stumble across buckethead/greg/eznark in some human centipede with penises over over the packers game

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OMG, what is the kid in the #11 jersey all the way to the right doing? Is he grabbing his dick and then stabbing his dad with it? I'm so confused.

I think he's gesturing that he blew his load by jacking off, then jacked off his dad?

Texans are known to be family people and like to keep it inside

Top Bottom