• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

eznark

Banned
I have an inkling of what happened but Im not gonna say much about it. Only that I respected Hito as a mod and he is cool as fuck, you know, for a Seahawks fan.

Defending Tom Brady's masculinity was going too far and went against the return to common sense modding.

jmdajr

Nervous as shit about tomorrow nights game. Packers offense and Rodgers scare the shit out of me nand I want to see how the D reacts without Cushing out there and entire game.

Two things in our favor though:
1) Reliant WILL be rocking! First ever SNF game.
2) I do feel the defense will have a "Win it for Cush" mentality and assault Rodgers from everywhere.

In the grand scheme though losing isnt that big a deal. I would sacrifice a win here to beat the Ravens next week.
Yup. More important to beat Pats,Ravens

RBH

ibhr9OhDNrg7vt.png

ild3N5YLzaO6h.png

iFsLQlsf6xRqA.png

ibhotUtenH2dEX.png

ibyz4uqZgNFtBc.png

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The possibility of losing to GB tonight doesn't really bother me much. I just hope the Texans put on a good game if so.

squicken

So that I get confused and think I did leave after all.

Seahawks suck and your DBs are criminals. I've had to hold my tongue but now am free to speak the truth!

It really is terrible. Then they whine about how they don't get any respect from the media yet they can't even bother to respect their own team themselves.

Houston fans, like fans in other cities I'm sure, are conditioned to always wait for the other shoe to drop. It's why you guys had that Texans Cycle for so long

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah seriously fuck the Seahawks. Russell Wilson is a fraud. Marshawn Lynch is overrated. Pete Carroll is a cunt.

THE TRUTH.
nah the Seahawks are okay. I hope they win the NFC West somehow

TheFatOne

So how good is this Seahawks defense? Just reading about them this week, and watching highlights give me Giants flashbacks. Not sure if the dline is as good, but it has me worried especially since they are playing at home. I still think the Pats win, but it's going to be a close game. I don't think either team scores more than 20 points.

So how good is this Seahawks defense? Just reading about them this week, and watching highlights give me Giants flashbacks. Not sure if the dline is as good, but it has me worried especially since they are playing at home. I still think the Pats win, but it's going to be a close game. I don't think either team scores more than 20 points.

One of two things will happen that game. Either:

Brady won't get a good shot off and is limited all game because of the pressure

or:

penalties galore on the Seahawks defense.

From what I've been reading and seeing, pretty damn impressive. Their secondary consists of a couple of massive players. Play great press so it's gonna be a test for Lloyd.

LBs seen like a big and athletic bunch, made to shut down TEs. Gonna need a big game from Welkah.

squicken

From what I've been reading and seeing, pretty damn impressive. Their secondary consists of a couple of massive players. Play great press so it's gonna be a test for Lloyd.

LBs seen like a big and athletic bunch, made to shut down TEs. Gonna need a big game from Welkah.

They hold and illegal chuck on every play. It's not some wonderful coup on Cheatin' Pete's part to find these guys. They can't turn and run w/o grabbing. It's like Riley's Knicks in the 90s. Thugs who benefit from refs who won't call a penalty on every play like they should

Lucky for you, Kraft money, like Rooney money before it, means that what was perfectly fine to do against Lloyd as a Ram is now an automatic flag w/ the Pats

edit: exception being Earl Thomas, who is legitimately good

eznark

Banned
Fake concern about concussions made me turn on ESPN and of course they are making some list.

Fucking Christ sports coverage is worthless.

Chili

@AdamSchefter said:
Vikings will play a home game at Wembley Stadium in London sometime next September. Announcement coming at Tuesday's owners meeting.

They play the Redskins next year. PLEASE GOD PLEASE!

Could also be the Browns. We're have the Jags over next year as well so I'm not sure they'll be that cruel.

UberTag

Fake concern about concussions made me turn on ESPN and of course they are making some list.

Fucking Christ sports coverage is worthless.
ESPN2 has some asian dude standing in as host for Fantasy Football Now this morning who's stumbling across all of his words like he's got a mouth full of marbles. It's downright painful.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You people and your ridiculous speculative gossip about everything, inventing narratives and repeating them, playing a game of telephone with each other until it's twisted and insane and also accepted as truth.

EviLore was Snes the whole time!?!?

tumblr_le7a3vpX9D1qbp0qn.gif

WedgeX

Banned

:snes

I don't feel like equus is long for this gaf world:

What do you mean "you people". This shit wouldn't happen if you just would come out and treat us with enough respect to lay out all of the facts right out of the gate. This is our community too, and we deserve to know from our "leaders" why shit like this happens.

Top Bottom