• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's okay, it's Brandon's birthday. He will gain birthday powers that will lead him to his first victory!

i.png

Happy 57th birthday Brandon!

squicken

Robert Mathis inactive? Jesus christ I'd like both him and Freeney to be able to play a full game together.

They'll get to play all the full games of cribbage they want at the retirement center. But if you're talking about football, welp . . .

This is a huge game for the Dolphins, I'm pretty nervous about it. 2-3 right now but a win would put them at 3-3 headed into the bye week which would be a huge confidence booster for the team going forward. It's also the first game they've played this year where a lot of analysts are actually paying attention to them a little more so I'm hoping the added pressure of not being completely under the radar doesn't get to them (especially to Tannehill).

The Rams are a solid team, it should be a good game that stays close if both teams can minimize turnovers.

Drakeon

What a crazy week for matchups, just filled out my GAF pick-ems and there were absolutely NO match-ups that I felt supremely confident one way or the other.

Uh, Oakland @ Atlanta, you don't feel confident the Falcons are going to shelack the raiders? It's the most uneven matchup of the week. Besides that one, I agree with you.

squicken

This is a huge game for the Dolphins, I'm pretty nervous about it. 2-3 right now but a win would put them at 3-3 headed into the bye week which would be a huge confidence booster for the team going forward. It's also the first game they've played this year where a lot of analysts are actually paying attention to them a little more so I'm hoping the added pressure of not being completely under the radar doesn't get to them (especially to Tannehill).

The Rams are a solid team, it should be a good game that stays close if both teams can minimize turnovers.

Rams have Packers, NE, and SF after this one. I don't really think they can beat GB, so this is the last winnable one for awhile. Not a must win but it sure would be nice. I think Tannehill's scrambling will giver them fits. Kolb was a stationary target. Tannie extending plays I think is what will ultimately win it for MIA

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
love it. Nfl network right now: is lions offense too predictable?
Answer: yes, stafford throws to megatron too much.

They were cashing in on throwing to Schefter over the middle but fat ass Stafford even forgot how to do that.

Can't really talk shit though considering my QB is going full retard out there.

Yo as I said, it ain't about bringing something new.

It's about having an offensive coordinator plan yo games ninja.

Not some broke ass QB coach.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Imagine how garbage Stafford would be without Megatron.

idunno, maybe stafford would have actually learned to read a defense instead of throwing jump balls to megatron all the time.

People used to say the same shit about schaub, "herp derp hes only good cause he throws it to andre all the time." Yea except not, he spreads the ball around just as much as any one else.

Rams have Packers, NE, and SF after this one. I don't really think they can beat GB, so this is the last winnable one for awhile. Not a must win but it sure would be nice. I think Tannehill's scrambling will giver them fits. Kolb was a stationary target. Tannie extending plays I think is what will ultimately win it for MIA
Tannehill has been great passing on the run this year so that should definitely help the Dolphins out unless he gets careless with the ball and fumbles a few times. I'm pretty sure he's only fumbled once this year though so hopefully he can keep that pattern going.

No word on Hernandez yet. He is in Seattle, but no one knows if he is going to play yet.

Edit: Also I have never been so happy for a player injury. I hope Edelman is fine, but his replacement has been excellent. I definitely hope the Pats sign him to a long term deal.

I want Hightower to come back :(. I miss Dont'a. And I agree, that Wes Wokler guy is pretty good.

I'm interested to see how much Dennard plays today, a CB with ball skills would be pretty good.

Tom Penny

idunno, maybe stafford would have actually learned to read a defense instead of throwing jump balls to megatron all the time.

People used to say the same shit about schaub, "herp derp hes only good cause he throws it to andre all the time." Yea except not, he spreads the ball around just as much as any one else.

I've never heard that having an elite WR makes a QB incapable of learning to read defenses. That's just a sign of an average QB.

Top Bottom