• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Slo

hulk_smash_loki.gif

Watt is Hulk, Rodgers is Loki!

"Take away my damn sack!!?? Stupid Elias sports bureau!"

HERE WE GO TEXANS! HERE WE GO! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

Nori Chan

Wait a second, if the panthers are on a bye, does that mean Bowser has his briny avatar for another week

Nothing would put a smile on my face more than that

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RIP Hito. It's like I can still see him post... :(

Anyways, I'm off. Hopefully, I'll be back for some of the night game. Someone save me the best gifs!

RBH

Unless Michael Vick leads Eagles to the playoffs, league sources believe that this will be the quarterback’s last season in Philadelphia.
If Vick is on the Eagles roster Feb. 6, 2013, three days after this season’s Super Bowl, $3 million of his nearly $16 million salary becomes fully guaranteed. But if the Eagles opt to release Vick before Feb. 6, 2013, they will not have any financial obligation to him and his contract will come off their salary cap without any charge.
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Slo

:snes

I don't feel like equus is long for this gaf world:

It's sad when you see a fan cut down too early, before they've had a chance to see the wheels come off their franchise and disappear into the ether again until next preseason.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
But Rubins out :/, maybe DQ too haven't checked yet
And Norwood went to IR

Fuck Rubin is out? Fuck fuck!

Last I saw though D'Qwell was questionable but they expected him to play. That was on Friday I believe.

Quick check:

The Cleveland Browns have named the following players inactive for today’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals: WR Mohamed Massaquoi, WR Travis Benjamin, OL Ryan Miller, DT Ahtyba Rubin, LB Scott Fujita, and S Tashaun Gipson, and CB Dimitri Patterson.

and:

Brandon Jackson is active. JMJ will start for Fujita. John Hughes will start for Rubin.

TheFatOne

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
WR Julian Edelman and LB Dont'a Hightower are out for Sunday's game, team announces.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
With LB Dont'a Hightower out, and top backup Tracy White out, Pats are thin. Could need Rob Ninkovich to move to SLB from LDE.

No word on Hernandez yet. He is in Seattle, but no one knows if he is going to play yet.

Edit: Also I have never been so happy for a player injury. I hope Edelman is fine, but his replacement has been excellent. I definitely hope the Pats sign him to a long term deal.

jbug617

Banned
No word on Hernandez yet. He is in Seattle, but no one knows if he is going to play yet.

Edit: Also I have never been so happy for a player injury. I hope Edelman is fine, but his replacement has been excellent. I definitely hope the Pats sign him to a long term deal.

Hernandez is expected to play but it will be limited.

What a crazy week for matchups, just filled out my GAF pick-ems and there were absolutely NO match-ups that I felt supremely confident one way or the other.

Narag

Actually feeling positive about a football game today. Probably the first time since the Colts played the Texans back in December!

Josh Freeman usually pulls 3 to 4 decent games out of his ass per season. Games where he can hit a deep crossing route or post route on time, and I expect today to be that game.

Chiefs 10ish - Bucs 30ish

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eagles are in a pretty huge bind.

If they keep Vick, turnovers galore.

If they release him, what do they think they can get to replace him?

Top Bottom