• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

A5LYwW3CUAAq8N0.jpg

Your avatar's facial expression is fitting for that photo.

beast786

My 2nd upset pick lock of the year.. After I picked vikes against 9ers as the first lock.

lions over Phil

taking a dog on the road.

Yes take it to the bank.

Frank Caliendo on ESPN is suprisingly...funny.

Maybe it took getting dropped from FOX for Caliendo to realize that Dubya and Madden impersonations haven't been funny since 2008 and it was time for him to get new material.

NomarTyme

I do not see the Rams beating the Dolphins today unless Bradford somehow pull something out of his ass.

Frank Caliendo on ESPN is suprisingly...funny.

Maybe it took getting dropped from FOX for Caliendo to realize that Dubya and Madden impersonations haven't been funny since 2008 and it was time for him to get new material.
Probably not his fault, I think that is on the producer telling him what is funny.

Narag

Time for Sanchez to crash the Jets into the ground. If Rex Ryan was a good coach, he'd give Sanchez a full game without that Tebow distraction nonsense that keeps cropping up.

Doorman

love it. Nfl network right now: is lions offense too predictable?
Answer: yes, stafford throws to megatron too much.

Yet you hear a lot in Detroit that, Lions-wise, we don't use Calvin enough, especially early in games. His production is way down from last year and the offense is actually sputtering partly because we aren't throwing those jump-balls as much.

Everybody talks about the Eagles and their turnover problems, but...why are people worrying about that this week, against a Lions team that so far has been not very good at generating turnovers? Do we even have an interception yet?

Top Bottom