• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Greg

What the fuck is terriers?
the picture says it all, really
ZtLVg.jpg

Shit there goes the season!
that's just wrong

:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
Please, please, please let that guy make the NFL.

I would root for him, wherever he goes, just for the name alone.

he is the worst kicker in history of kickers. its gotten so bad that we dont kick fgs unless its basically a ep and even then its a 70/30 chance he'll botch.

Milchjon

he is the worst kicker in history of kickers. its gotten so bad that we dont kick fgs unless its basically a ep and even then its a 70/30 chance he'll botch.

That is too bad. He should give his name to someone else.

It's also kinda funny that he plays for Penn State.

Well, funny to me.

eznark

Banned
Badgers trying way too hard to be cute. This drive is what I expect in the second half. The Goofer speed ends are no match or the running game.

Hunter S.

I sometimes think my tendency towards being contrarian slowly leads to me becoming more of a Hippie, the older I get.

Damn you cynics and haters for making me see everything that's great about the world more clearly!

I love you, NFL-GAF!

We should totally have a hate free NFL weekend one day. I'm sure we can manage to break the 300 post barrier in that week's thread!

In other words, it would be as slow and boring as NHL GAF when we actually have a season. :D

Godslay

Banned
Judging from Tabris' behaviour in here, I find that hard to believe.

The one good thing about Tabris is that he tells you exactly what he's in for. Mannings first. He's a bit abrasive, but then again it's hard not to be when everyone was dumping on Peyton.

eznark

Banned
End around reverse flea flicker results in...incomplete check down to the flat.

Clown program, slo. Your team sucks balls.

squicken

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-changes-if-any-will-be-the-last-for-a-while/

Banner made clear that both the coaching and G.M. positions will be addressed after the current season, which means that current G.M. Tom Heckert will remain firmly in charge of preparations for free agency and the draft. Banner’s remarks regarding Heckert also will be viewed as helping his chances of staying. Still, Banner made it clear that, regardless of titles and structures, he’ll be looking for the right mix of people to make the Browns consistently competitive.

Banner also said that, despite the various changes in offensive and defensive philosophy in recent years, more changes to the approaches on offense and defense and, in turn, the personnel could be coming. But if there’s another wave of changes, they will be the last changes for a while. The Browns under owner Jimmy Haslam plan to take a long-term view, finding people and principles they trust and sticking with them, in the hopes of establishing the kind of continuity every team needs in order to succeed.

So pretty much no doubt he's going to fire Heckert and Shurmur. They want their guys and their system

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-changes-if-any-will-be-the-last-for-a-while/

So pretty much no doubt he's going to fire Heckert and Shurmur. They want their guys and their system

I was pretty upset beginning of the year when I realized he'd be doing this but upon reflection I'm okay with it now.

Whoever ends up taking over will be given ample opportunity to turn this around. For once we'll have everyone sticking around for longer than 2 seasons and building stability.

Spinluck

No College Football (I'm pro NFL anyways) for me today. Going to see Boring As Shit Activity 4 with my girlfriend, and then have dinner with all her friends I don't like. Why do girls like shitty movies and terrible people? I don't even...

Thanks goodness this wasn't on Sunday, I would've lost my sanity.

Top Bottom