• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

jakncoke

Banned
2mwsbux.gif

LukeSmith

I'm very curious to see the final W/L records (and final injury reports) of teams that were involved in TNF games this season. Why do I have a feeling 3 or 4 playoff teams in the league will have not played a TNF game this season?

Because you don't know shit about the NFL?

Kiryu

Which Football day is shitty game? TNF or MNF?

Oh yes I remember Sea vs GB on MNF. What a historic moment of comeback win.

I hate my avatar

bionic77

Wilson significantly outplayed Smith yesterday, and I have yet to hear him in tears like Hardon the Crying Cunt and his pet cuckold.
Alex really did play like garbage. His accuracy was even worse than Sanchez', especially in the first half. How many guys did he miss downfield when he had all day to throw the ball? Even a noodle armed hermaphrodite (you guys know who I am talking about) completes 80% of those passes. I can't imagine how bad he would look if he didn't have Harbaugh and a ton of talent on both sides of the ball to lean on.

Lets stop talking about fraudulent teams though and focus on the game of the week! The battle for 2nd place in the AFC North. Two teams enter, one team leaves. Our quest to 8-8 and a bullshit wildcard appearance starts Sunday Night. With a record like that I don't think anyone will be able to handle us in the playoffs. All the bounties in the world can't stop a wildcard playoff team that has no business being in the playoffs!

Alex really did play like garbage. His accuracy was even worse than Sanchez', especially in the first half. How many guys did he miss downfield when he had all day to throw the ball? Even a noodle armed hermaphrodite (you guys know who I am talking about) completes 80% of those passes. I can't imagine how bad he would look if he didn't have Harbaugh and a ton of talent on both sides of the ball to lean on.

Lets stop talking about fraudulent teams though and focus on the game of the week! The battle for 2nd place in the AFC North. Two teams enter, one team leaves. Our quest to 8-8 and a bullshit wildcard appearance starts Sunday Night. With a record like that I don't think anyone will be able to handle us in the playoffs. All the bounties in the world can't stop a wildcard playoff team that has no business being in the playoffs!

alex is trash against good defenses and he always will be. the ceiling for alex against a good defense is an average game. if we had an above average QB last night we would have blown the seahawks out. is CK that guy? i doubt it but with harbaughs direction maybe! we'll ride alex out this season and regardless of how it ends i think kap takes over next year.... possibly before if alex starts costing us games outright (as he did against the giants).

it's worth noting that he did sprain his middle finger on his throwing hand at the end of the bills game. does that have anything to do with his lackluster play the last 2 weeks? i don't know, but oviously alex doesn't get to make injury excuses like roofles and other QB's since alex is mediocre when healthy!

squicken

Now I'm getting these ads on GAF, thanks Sconis.

Rh3GI.png

Fancy ass mowers these days. I grew up with this 1950s Snapper mower that had the worst transmission of any moving vehicle. For 10 years I lived in fear of flying off the thing when changing gears

Top Bottom