• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Fucking sucks. My Verizon Fios router took a shit. No internet until Tuesday. Posting from my cell sucks. :(

In better news, Sinister was pretty good!

Hell yeah. The wife and I are big horror nuts. We just watched Sleep Away Camp last night:)

Greatest horror movie ever made: The original Halloween.

JABEE

Hell yeah. The wife and I are big horror nuts. We just watched Sleep Away Camp last night:)

They are actually bringing this back again to Theaters next week along with a double feature of Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein presented by Turner Classic Movies. I'll just watch it on Blu Ray this Halloween.

squicken

Way before anyone knew what they were, my college roommate and his gf loved the crappy horror movies. Got to see Reanimator and It's Alive w/o expectations. sooo good. Never really was a fan of the Freddy or Jason movies

jakncoke

Banned
They are actually bringing this back again to Theaters next week along with a double feature of Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein presented by Turner Classic Movies. I'll just watch it on Blu Ray this Halloween.

Yeah a local theater is showing it, I should go because well i fucking got nothing else is life

LJ11

I've watched a FSU a bunch this year, they are loaded with talent, but one guy who I haven't heard anything about is Menelik Watson, their RT.

This dude looks very good to me, he plays with an edge, truly wants to kill you.

Fox318

I've watched a FSU a bunch this year, they are loaded with talent, but one guy who I haven't heard anything about is Menelik Watson, their RT.

This dude looks very good to me, he plays with an edge, truly wants to kill you.

How do you not have a job in scouting or write for a blog?

LJ11

Turns out that Menelik Watson was a boxer, he's also British. Cool article. Explains why his blows are so violent, really moves well. I'm a novice but he's showing a lot to my untrained eye when I've watched him play.

Top Bottom