• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

bionic77

All those girls are fat dude.
They aren't all Sconi fat though. There are different levels of fat. Just like in football. You have weaklings who need a cheeseburger (Rodgers), ripped man-Gods (Tebow), healthy but not showing off (Big Ben), and disgusting pigs (Stafford, Freman prior to his anorexia).

Sconi fat falls in the last category.

beast786

Daily reminder who the most upstanding gentleman in the NFL is:

L4F61.jpg

tumblr_lwnfkkhrSw1qd2aav.gif

They aren't all Sconi fat though. There are different levels of fat. Just like in football. You have weaklings who need a cheeseburger (Rodgers), ripped man-Gods (Tebow), healthy but not showing off (Big Ben), and disgusting pigs (Stafford, Freman prior to his anorexia).

Sconi fat falls in the last category.

Ben_Roethlisberger-300x225.jpg

LJ11

Ansah may be another name to keep track of, he looked pretty good. Played 3 tech, 0 over the center, really moved him around. Surprised that they actually had him inside on no brainer rushing downs, guess the staff feels he can play with sand and hold up. Good for development I guess, have to use your hands and low pad level. I'll try to catch him again.

What a loaded class if the juniors stay healthy and declare.

squicken

Ansah may be another name to keep track of, he looked pretty good. Played 3 tech, 0 over the center, really moved him around. Surprised that they actually had him inside on no brainer rushing downs, guess the staff feels he can play with sand and hold up. Good for development I guess, have to use your hands and low pad level. I'll try to catch him again.

What a loaded class if the juniors stay healthy and declare.

Who are the top OL and WRs?

Slo

Juicy Lucy's on special tonight at Slo's Bar and Grill in honor of the 'Sconi victory. You win this round, cheesefuckers.

MechDX

Amazing to go back and remember how much NFL has changed.

martin-slam-o.gif

Definition of cheap shot. My family are die hard Bears fans and I remember watching that play live with my Dad and he was furious! Called my uncle who was a die hard Packer fan in Wisconsin and cussed him out. :jnc

Milchjon

RIP snes.
He probably spent the afternoon in front of an online stream of UK X Factor, desperately waiting for that Wii U commercial.

Wes

venison crêpe
Jimmy Haslam sitting next to Peyton Manning at the Tennessee game.

Calling it now: Future Browns head coach.

Jimmy Haslam sitting next to Peyton Manning at the Tennessee game.

Calling it now: Future Browns head coach.
Really? I'm watching the WVU game instead, I picture Peyton as more of a Elway role though except he won't try and ruin the 2nd coming of based Tebow
edit: damn this spell check

Top Bottom