• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Is it wrong for me to want the Saints to win only so there's the possibility of the NFC Championship Game being at Candlestick in its last year rather than the Niners having to face the Seahawks? Wouldn't it be a great story for it the Niners to win there one last time to go on to the Superbowl before moving to their new stadium?

It's not wrong! I will be going to the NFC title game if it's in San Fran!

JABEE

I dont believe that for a second. If he didnt want the job he wouldnt have taken the interview. My guess is either they wouldnt meet his financial demands, or he didnt like the balance of power. If the Browns absolutely had to have him they would have gotten him.

Chip didn't want the Browns either. They will try to play it off as a decision that they made.

mr2xxx

Banned
Gurden as HC of the redskins per Darlington on Twitter.

Please don't be true. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

Oops I scrolled too fast, sorry ya'll I'm at work and got a phone call lol
Fuck you! I was about to have a heart attack.

You're a hipster, you probably work from home! Or is it embarrassing seeing people in the coffee shop walk by and see warlocks on your screen?
Actually, I could look at naked boobs at my job and no one would be care, I just kinda want to avoid the perv label when I'm trying to bang out this lovely girl three desks down.

ShaneB

How does gaf do it

Seriously every time I read a new bozo thread I think, "no way can gaf top this, this shit is the pinacle of wtf".

And then they do it!! It's amazing!!

Need to get rid of tags. I swear all these fucked up threads are just tag hunting attempts.

Also, Bellichek's lady is lovely

Tenumi

Banned
http://www.detroitsports1051.com/ma...ry-kubiak-with-csn-houston-anchor-steve-bunin

Houston anchor completely blasts Kubiak on a Detroit sports radio show. Calls him the "least imaginative coach" out there, etc.

Somebody has some sore stones...

I don't think Kubiak would be a bad option, per-say. He's a former QB, and he had decent success with the Texans overall. That's not saying he's a bad option, but I'd say he's far from the worst, even with what happened with the Texans this year.

Top Bottom