• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Narag

EVmJc4N.gif

wow lol

simples

Banned
Denver fans are easily the cockiest bunch here on GAF. Don't you have to worry about the Chargers? Or are you so scared of us?
the cowardly hicks are bigger colts fans this week than actual Indianapolis fans. they know what's happens when their choke artist faces a belichick team

can't wait for Phil rivers to finger them hard

Hunter S.

Denver fans are easily the cockiest bunch here on GAF. Don't you have to worry about the Chargers? Or are you so scared of us?

I have not felt cocky about the team for some time. The media feed the cockiness all off season, and in the beggining of the year.

Pats fans keep rooting for the Chargers themselves so something mutual is clearly present.

I wanted other teams to rise to greatness other than the Patriots. I still remember when they were bad.

Please. Slay has been so stoic about this team during the season, I've been dogging them about their D since the Cowboys game, and just about everyone else has been level headed about our teams chances. The only one who has done any real trash talking is Tabris, and, well, that's Tabs.

Everyone is waiting for a Denver upset, so I fail to see how the base is anything but cocky.

Spinluck

I wish I could partake in all this playoff trash talk :( Best I can do is root against Brady but I do that all season anyways.

you're already doing enough.

soon rooting against brady will be an american past time.

we will tell our grandchildren where we were when luck stomps his big hairy ape feet on tammy's soft delicate pearl necklace wearing neck, and ended the brady-belicheat era.

Bread

Banned
I have not felt cocky about the team for some time. The media feed the cockiness all off season, and in the beggining of the year.

Pats fans keep rooting for the Chargers themselves so something mutual is clearly present.

I wanted other teams to rise to greatness other than the Patriots. I still remember when they were bad.
I'm a Chargers fan, don't hold it against me.

Do like me and join team wussel for the playoffs.

As soon as brady is finished,

you're already doing enough.

soon rooting against brady will be an american past time.

we will tell our grandchildren where we were when luck stomp his big hairy ape feet on tammy's soft delicate pearl necklace wearing neck, and ended the brady-belicheat era.

You're right, I can get through this! Go Colts!

I don't root for the Chargers. And I don't root for the Broncos.

I just want then to win against the Colts. Who would come after that is irrelevant. Need to win regardless

simples

Banned

there is no Denver New England rivalry. your small market barely 500 team was never our rivals because you were never a factor. that fluke win that Plummer got you against our dynasty was your Super Bowl for the last decade. that's dolphins levels of sad. our OC was good enough to be your head coach, that's jets levels of sad. don't up yourself to think you can get the attention of the most dominant team of the decade.

we just hate you now because fuck manning and it's funny to watch him choke

you'll be back to your mediocre obscurity in 2 years time when everything's back to normal and rooting for ortons and tebows of the world battling it out with the raiders

Godslay

Banned
I feel sexier this way.

I was sick of people assuming I am a smoker and other things because of what H. S. T. was like in real life. Our in house mod Wes did me a favor I had been thinking of doing for some time.

Nice, when I came back from my summer break I wanted to just be Slay, but there is already a Slay. Darn.

Wishful thinking, Junge.

Hunter S.

I don't root for the Chargers. And I don't root for the Broncos.

I just want then to win against the Colts. Who would come after that is irrelevant. Need to win regardless

Very true, everyone is getting a decent team to face obviously because it is the playoffs.
You know this forum does not work on peace, love and harmony (even if I wish it did a little more.).

After the way the Patriots and the Ravens beat the Broncos in overtime, I feel like winning it all will take a lot of luck. I just do not think it feels right that a women with a two inch clitoris leads a team of men.

Hunter S.

there is no Denver New England rivalry. your small market barely 500 team was never our rivals because you were never a factor. that fluke win that Plummer got you against our dynasty was your Super Bowl for the last decade. that's dolphins levels of sad. our OC was good enough to be your head coach, that's jets levels of sad. don't up yourself to think you can get the attention of the most dominant team of the decade.

you'll be back to your mediocre obscurity in 2 years time when everything's back to normal and rooting for ortons and tebows of the world battling it out with the raiders
Whatever MR. Michigan. Go back to your Detroit Ghetto.

Konka

Banned
Very true, everyone is getting a decent team to face obviously because it is the playoffs.
You know this forum does work on peace, love and harmony (even if I wish it did a little more.).

After the way the Patriots and the Ravens beat the Broncos in overtime, I feel like winning it all will take a lot of luck. I just do not think it feels right that a women with a two inch clitoris leads a team of men.

Hey now, what did Tammy ever do to you?

Naw, he got on that Aldon Smith plan.

marshawn went to rehab? good for him. you would think after almost killing a woman while driving drunk and then fleeing the scene would have got him on the right path but it didn't. thumbs up to marshawn for voluntarily entering rehab and getting himself the help he needs!

brentech

Got my prison up and functioning.

8G291W1.png

rqCPOl8.png

I need to add another cell block. And a much larger kitchen. Then I can rename everyone and watch the knife fights happen. Although I have metal detectors at the entrance to the cell block and it catches all the knives/spoons/forks. And have my drug sniffing dog search rooms while I force inmates to labor.

I had a bit of a bloodbath right after I took the first screenshot. Days without a problem reset to 0
=(

Godslay

Banned

You're right, it's not a rivalry because we still own the head to head record against the Pats 25-19. We have two more Superbowl wins, 3 more AFC Championships, our dicks are bigger, and our women are better looking.

That's not even being cocky, that's just the facts.

Marshawn Lynch claims he won the appeal of his $50,000 fine for not talking to the media. The league says that’s not the case.

Per NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy, league executive V.P. of football operations Ray Anderson decided to delay collection of the $50,000 in exchange for Lynch’s commitment to comply with the league’s policy regarding media availability. Any further violation by Lynch will result in the NFL taking the $50,000 and imposing another $50,000 fine.

So, basically, if Lynch deliberately disregards one more time a fair and reasonable policy aimed at ensuring players are available to reporters — who serve as the official liaisons to the fans — then Lynch will lose $100,000.

And then the fans, who are the intended beneficiaries of the league’s media policies, can try to offset the six-figure fine by raising money for a guy who made $7 million in salary this season.

lulz

Hunter S.

You're right, it's not a rivalry because we still own the head to head record against the Pats 25-19. We have two more Superbowl wins, 3 more AFC Championships, our dicks are bigger, and our women are better looking.

633.gif

Kyle Shanahan for OC? Oh hell no, I'll raise fucken hell in Miami.

Omar Kelly is such an idiot:

@OmarKelly

To @oneballbiscuit it should be pointed out what Ireland built pretty decently - the D, D-line, O-line (to a point) - crumbled under philbin

The Oline has been shit and the most expensive unit since Parcells wtf is he smoking.

League fines him for not talking to media this past season

Lynch appeals

League is now not fining him for not talking to the media this past season

That sounds like a win to me. You're better than this FMT, no need to grasp at straws.

i didn't write the news story brah. i just pasted it! direct your anger towards the NFL or your boy mike florio, not me!

Dragon

Banned
the cowardly hicks are bigger colts fans this week than actual Indianapolis fans. they know what's happens when their choke artist faces a belichick team

can't wait for Phil rivers to finger them hard

Rivers doesn't even finger his own wife hard.

Dragon

Banned

I see the newly legal pot has gone to your head.

simples

Banned

pats were never a team that lived off history. we got the greatest coach of all time 14 years ago who turned the team around. and his turn around got even faster because he got paired up with the greatest QB of all time and they instantly won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. we shit on teams with histories and legacies, not live off them

that's why irrelevant scrubs like Denver are so puzzling

I mean when we shit on the steelers and put record highest points on their "steel curtain" every year it's something to care about. when we shit on the colts and their celebrated number 1 pick football royalty QBs with our 6th rounder it's something. picking on the jets and dolphins is like picking on fat kids so even that's something

but who the fuck are Denver? who are you to pull the history card? what did we get when we put 40 something against tebow? what was proven or achieved when manning was shit on twice in a row? oh pats can beat manning and his crew of probowl receivers with no names? that was been the regular story since 2001. oh my team beat some Colorado valley team who's greatest window of wins included a QB with more Super Bowl losses than wins followed by 2 decades of mediocrity? oooh at least we are gaining on the all time matchup from the farmer bowl era where no one even had TVs !

you're nobodies from the Midwest friend, enjoy your temporary limelight chokey brought you before you go back to the dark. maybe we will give you our special teams coach and a punter next when you come to leech off our talent pool

Turnstile

Holy fuck

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yo chuckddd, any progress on those prison bios?

You can add BlackGhost to the list. KaYotiX and ConradCervantes too, the bios they submitted are way too plain. ;)

Top Bottom