• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

JABEE

Just having some fun.
That's what they all say.

Gata was saying the same thing. Now he wanders the Earth carrying a Patriots plus hoe ranting about bags of dicks and something called a "Gonk."

It is not safe to get to near the essence of evil. It will consume you just as it has our little Gata friend. Such a shame. Such a shame, indeed.

Spinluck

fuck tom brady
fuck bill belichik
fuck foxboro
fuck boston
fuck boston sports teams
fuck the pats
fuck their ugly logo
and fuck kraft money

bad game Pats, i guess that one guy who compared Luck to Tebow was right. I still hope your franchise burns down in flames, but you cheaters were the better team to tonight. I hope when you guys try to sleep at night, you keep getting that image of Luck spitting out gatorade.

squicken

Defensive coach being an idiot. Surprise, surprise. It's like the power running thing too. It'd be nice but it's stupid to not utilize your franchise QB.

But that's the thing. Pagano and Irsay and Grigson wanted to craft a team where the QB didn't have to do everything. Rivers, Brady, Wilson, Kap and even Brees all won playoff games this year with the defense playing well and them mostly handing off. But the Colts are the same as they every were. QB balls out or they lose.

Grigson and Pagano have failed to craft a good defense or a team that can run the ball. Their career achievements consist of not dying of cancer and drafting Andrew Luck

fuck tom brady
fuck bill belichik
fuck foxboro
fuck boston
fuck boston sports teams
fuck the pats
fuck their ugly logo
and fuck kraft money

bad game Pats, i guess that one guy who compared Luck to Tebow was right. I still hope your franchise burns down in flames, but you cheaters were the better team to tonight. I hope when you guys try to sleep at night, you keep getting that image of Luck spitting out gatorade.
Da salt.

simples

Banned
put on the avatar friend, it will sooth the pain

pWcG5C8.jpg

Kiryu

Happy my Seahawks won so therefore candlesticks done for good! I prefer 49ers to come at our home for our NFC champion game because they're little easier to beat than Panthers.

Spinluck

Nah.

They fucked us up this game, plain and simple.

If you caught me during the early Manning days when we'd straight up shoot ourselves in the dick in Foxboro. Then you probably would've ran into an incredible salty person.

I just cannot give the Pats props without insulting their fans. It's common courtesy.

Turnstile

I'll post again in the morning because this thread is moving fast, but if any of Broncos-GAF /Denver-GAF will be at Mile High tomorrow, I can get 2 people into the BudLight VIP tailgate for nothing. All you can drink beer and food.

Guys that I sit next to at games get us in each game and I have 2 extra passes.

No strings attached. Reply /PM if any are interested.

rando14

I'll post again in the morning because this thread is moving fast, but if any of Broncos-GAF /Denver-GAF will be at Mile High tomorrow, I can get 2 people into the BudLight VIP tailgate for nothing. All you can drink beer and food.

Guys that I sit next to at games get us in each game and I have 2 extra passes.

No strings attached. Reply /PM if any are interested.

Wow that's awesome!!

Godslay

Banned
well that's a real shocker

He's posted for the last couple of years.

It's the time of year for bandwagons anyways. It's not like the Pats get guys that have never posted before popping up. Look at Simples. I have never seen that guy post prior to this season.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Happy my Seahawks won so therefore candlesticks done for good! I prefer 49ers to come at our home for our NFC champion game because they're little easier to beat than Panthers.
I would rather go against Cam and the Panthers secondary.

Bread

Banned

It's the time of year for bandwagons anyways. It's not like the Pats get guys that have never posted before popping up. Look at Simples. I have never seen that guy post prior to this season.
i was calling him a douche for referring to the regular season as a 16 game preseason, not for popping up right before the first playoff game.

you don't have to defend every random broncos fan that shows up here slay, you're better people than them!

squicken

Colts gave up 87 points in the playoffs, the only pass rusher is from the Polian era, they have maybe 1 decent offensive linemen, and lack a first round pick. Still win the AFCS every year but they won't be playoff threats anytime soon

simples

Banned

treating us new members with such hate friend. so insular

Godslay

Banned
Too busy counting his money I suppose.

I suppose. Counting 400$ in 20$s over and over takes awhile.

i was calling him a douche for referring to the regular season as a 16 game preseason, not for popping up right before the first playoff game.

you don't have to defend every random broncos fan that shows up here slay, you're better people than them!

He's not random though, we've had conversations before, just setting the record straight. If it is a dude that just started posting, I'd welcome them, but I wouldn't cover them like that. Sorry that I'm a loyal guy. I'd do the same for you, but it was your first game tonight, so I can't help you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Interesting game for sure. Definitely not too sold on the offense here. Blount looks great and all, but they just have no receivers outside of Edelman whose a beast. Do love a good amount about the defense though. Collins is more the type of linebacker that can succeed in the NFL, athleticism and speed, vs. Spikes who is a bruiser, just entirely too slow to keep up. They moved Collins all over the field and Hightower played more of Spikes role, which is fine, but you can't have 3 of those guys out there. That being said the safety play was atrocious. Dennard had a damn good game, even the TD he gave up was only by a hair.

Luck at times looks incredible, but damn colts fans you must be feelin a bit nervous about this post season stuff, not sure where that came from. People saying Brady had a lousy game 3 things- nobody to throw too, he didn't have to, and the o-line is makeshift at this point. A lot of work to do there.

does anyone want a FREE 30 day PS+ trial!? simply be the first to answer this question!

who holds the 49ers single game sack record?

the first person to post the CORRECT answer wins and i will PM you this glorious prize of 30 day free PS+!

Bread

Banned
He's not random though, we've had conversations before, just setting the record straight. If it is a dude that just started posting, I'd welcome them, but I wouldn't cover them like that. Sorry that I'm a loyal guy. I'd do the same for you, but it was your first game tonight, so I can't help you.
he said something douchey, therefore i called him a douche. not questioning his loyalty to the broncos or if he had posted here prior to tonight, just calling him out for saying something douchey.

douchey douche doucher

that is all

Colts gave up 87 points in the playoffs, the only pass rusher is from the Polian era, they have maybe 1 decent offensive linemen, and lack a first round pick. Still win the AFCS every year but they won't be playoff threats anytime soon
Incoming 1 and dones! Luck not elite!

I know that feel, bro

Top Bottom