• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

kingslunk

So, Aside from Chargers fans, is anyone here locked on the Chargers winning it all based on the Eagles Home opener streak?

They didn't lose in week 15 (I think this is the correct week) which every team that's won the Super Bowl also has lost in week 15. (Those that played the eagles)

Paches

Brett Favre was a better playoff QB than Peyton.

And you are crazy. The Seahawks have been winning in spite of Russell for the second half of the season and that included this game.

They will get their asses handed to them by Cam Newton if Russell doesn't step it up next week.

His 2nd half. I mean, the games vs the cards and the niners were pretty brutal, but keep in mind Lynch was also getting between 40-70 yards in the last 6 regular season games. That doesn't help when your team is based off run first and play action.

MechDX

my cousin has betrayed me

i feel like peyton might just win his 2nd title this year

ive been betrayed

Want, want, want! Damn man what about me? Whats in it for me?

Bdt0QgVCIAATpZM.jpg

So we got BOB(HC), Romeo(DC)...now we just need an OC.

Spinluck

This what happens when your coach cyses your QB. If there's one thing we learned today universally is Russell Wilson is clearly the best QB from his draft class. All the hype surrounding Andrew is great but his play tells a different story. Andrew did his best Brett Favre impersonation tonight. Seriously, dude is overrated. He's a promising young QB but we can stop anointing him as the second coming of Peyton, Tom or any of the greats. I mean as much disrespect as possible to his hype not Colts fans at all.

Russell is off to a promising start and will undoubtedly play hard next week. He's underrated but that's good in the NFL. Underpromise and over deliver as Charlamagne says.

I'd still take Luck any day.

As shitty as a lot of his play was these two games, he's been doing shit not many QBs can do. Especially when you consider how poorly coached and managed the team is right now.

Bread

Banned
you've been taking our coaches, former coaches, and former players. don't you tell me that I'm out of line in asking for your allegiance to the flying elvis.

you owe us

Want, want, want! Damn man what about me? Whats in it for me?

Bdt0QgVCIAATpZM.jpg

So we got BOB(HC), Romeo(DC)...now we just need an OC.
Peyton Manning will win his second rig, retire, and pull a Jason Kidd and be hired by the Texans as their new OC. O'Brien and Manning will raise Johnny Football to heights unknown as he begins a decade of dominance over the AFC that begins with the toppling of the Bradychek Empire.

Syrinx

you've been taking our coaches, former coaches, and former players. don't you tell me that I'm out of line in asking for your allegiance to the flying elvis.

you owe us

Belichick told the Bucs to hire Greg Schiano. He owes me the last two seasons.

jakncoke

Banned
Peyton Manning will win his second rig, retire, and pull a Jason Kidd and be hired by the Texans as their new OC. O'Brien and Manning will raise Johnny Football to heights unknown as he begins a decade of dominance over the AFC that begins with the toppling of the Bradychek Empire.

Manning has no ties to the Patriots. Cant be hired.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
See, Wilson has it all figured out. Since only bad teams win the Superbowl, he's rigging the equation in his favor by sucking just enough to qualify!

jWILL253

Banned

His 2nd half. I mean, the games vs the cards and the niners were pretty brutal, but keep in mind Lynch was also getting between 40-70 yards in the last 6 regular season games. That doesn't help when your team is based off run first and play action.

It also doesn't help that his offensive coordinator has no concept of non-slant short & intermediate passing, nor does he have any idea how to utilize the read option with a mobile QB, and is severely lacking in contextual awareness when making his playcalls...

MechDX

Would be such a Houston thing to do.

They need to draft Bridgewater. He's the best QB prospect in this draft, if they feel like they need a QB sink or swim with him.

I agree but the damn talk that he is BOB's prototype for a QB wont die.

BdKlSUnCYAAPX4Y.jpg:large
833044021.png

Dem chicken legs!

effzee

But that's the thing. Pagano and Irsay and Grigson wanted to craft a team where the QB didn't have to do everything. Rivers, Brady, Wilson, Kap and even Brees all won playoff games this year with the defense playing well and them mostly handing off. But the Colts are the same as they every were. QB balls out or they lose.

Grigson and Pagano have failed to craft a good defense or a team that can run the ball. Their career achievements consist of not dying of cancer and drafting Andrew Luck

I'm still in shock over how much praise Grigson got for inheriting the #1 pick and with it Luck.

He also came from an Eagles FO which in recent history has been awful drafting and in FA.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're the King of Chargers-GAF until Nightz returns from his crusade.

Nightz and Nori have my sword. Phillip Rivers is bringing the Lombardi Trophy to Southern California where it can rest until the Ken Whisenhunt coached Lions bring it to Detroit next year.

Top Bottom