• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Narag

“When Bill Belichick leaves and Tom Brady leaves,” said former NBA star Charles Barkley, a close friend of Belichick’s for years, who was in the winning locker room, “ya’ll team gonna f--- suck.”
... hahah

Snyder is clearly a bitch but when are the Niners ever happy?

Harbaugh looks like he is always pissed off.

Probably when they win the Super Bowl. They're in a dry spell right now.

Tom Penny

The team hates Brady :( Left hanging again.

temp20140111-postgame--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

bionic77

Did Brady even play yesterday?
He handed off so well that Dierdorf left the game with a huge wet spot on his pants.

I think they reason they are making Dan leave is because CBS doesn't want their announcers masturbating in the booth. Doesn't fit with their family friendly image. Hope Dan can get a job with ESPN or Fox. You can get away with that stuff there....

bionic77

You're just not used to seeing a coach show emotion! Tomlin always looks like a robot

jimmy_spit_medium.gif

My man!
You are just jealous that our coach is the sexiest of all time.

Instead of relying on his brain and potty mouth like Harbaugh Tomlin leads this team with his looks. Pretty sure that is what Lombardi was all about too when he invented football.

And fuck off with that puppet shit FMT. I don't know why but I am pretty sure it is racist! Anytime a black coach is a good employee who listens to his owner he becomes a puppet? Take the black shit off your face and take off your Niner goggles and think about what you are saying! You don't live in Florida or the 1950s where/when it is/was legal to kill a black man.

eznark

Banned
Pretty sure that ticket policy is SOP for games expected to sell out. Christ even the Brewers do it for the Cubs series.

JCizzle

Pretty sure that ticket policy is SOP for games expected to sell out. Christ even the Brewers do it for the Cubs series.

I've never seen it before except in petty ass shit like that or the Nats trying to keep out Phillies fans. They just know the 12th man is composed of fairweather fans and impressively loud Bose speakers. Can't maintain the facade if half the stadium is wearing red/gold or pewter blue.

squicken

Packers getting left behind by NFL elite

t's one thing to be confident. It's another to be smug.

Listening to Mike McCarthy, Aaron Rodgers and others last week, it would appear as if the Green Bay Packers think they can just roll the balls out next season and be a prime contender for the Super Bowl.

All this stuff about finishing strong and overcoming adversity has to stop.

The Packers didn't finish strong. They were on their home field in their kind of weather and in ideal position to beat a powerful foe in the playoff opener. Then they blew it in the last six minutes.

I've never seen it before except in petty ass shit like that or the Nats trying to keep out Phillies fans. They just know the 12th man is composed of fairweather fans and impressively loud Bose speakers. Can't maintain the facade if half the stadium is wearing red/gold or pewter blue.

nope the 12th man is a seattle creation and they've ALWAYS been there! all the way back to the Kingdome!

Hunter S.

Not going to be on GAF all day. Fuck the Banter and speculation. Watching the game at a friends house with good Broncos fans.

GO BRONCOS!!!

And good luck to the NFC winner I do not care who wins.

eznark

Banned

Or they know that Seattle fans will buy every ticket so they don't need to expand the market.

Remember when Bob McGinn said Seneca Wallace and Scott Tolzien were as good as Rodgers?

McGinn is a good writer on national issues and awesome at draft coverage, but he is a petty and petulant fanboy when talking Packers.

eznark

Banned
the packers are experiencing things that some of the other current elite teams will be facing in the coming years: having to pay a QB an insane amount of money so you cannot afford to field a quality defense

lol, his cap number was $12m in 2013 and they are nowhere near capped.

eznark

Banned
kaps cap # for 2013: $425k

it's obviously not the ONLY reason (coaching matters!), but the packers could've probably gotten some defensive help with another $11.5 mil to spend

That only makes sense if they were capped. Sorry FMT, it's a philosophy. For this you need to shit on TT, not Fraudgers.

The Packers faced a million injuries. They'd have been fine if not for that.

could've gotten some good depth players with some more cap cash!

That only makes sense if they were capped. Sorry FMT, it's a philosophy. For this you need to shit on TT, not Fraudgers.

i guess. i'm not talking shit on erron because you take an elite QB and a garbage D every day. just saying that there are teams with really good defenses who will have to let some of those good players walk!

Top Bottom