• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Spinluck

Cam Newton will never win a SB. He is a mentally weak guy, who sulks when his team is losing. You can`t have that from your QB.

Kaep has a shitty throwing motion but the guy in mentally tough and doesn`t give a shit what people think. That counts for something. He is still a middle of the road QB but I would take him over Scam anyday of the week.

Or maybe. Idk. The 9ers have the better team?

Eleuin

Time to work your magic Phillip!

831987235_medium.gif

Fjordson

GG Panthers-age.

Our offense still looked bad at times, but thought Kaep was okay overall. Loved the big catches by Boldin and that one by Crabtree.

Tom Penny

Cam Newton will never win a SB. He is a mentally weak guy, who sulks when his team is losing. You can`t have that from your QB.

Kaep has a shitty throwing motion but the guy in mentally tough and doesn`t give a shit what people think. That counts for something. He is still a middle of the road QB but I would take him over Scam anyday of the week.

Totally agree. Your judgment on what makes great QB's is always spot on.

harSon

Banned
How many new 49er fans suddenly going to start posting during the week or during next weeks game?

Considering last year, and that fact that we're talking about Bay Area fans here, they'll probably wait until the Super Bowl game to share their longstanding and undying fandom for the Niners.

Bread

Banned
damn right shannon, fuck those pussies there's nothing better than showing a player up with his own celebration on his home turf.

bionic77

You talk about the Pats more than you talk about your own team. At least be honest man!!
Someone has to counteract all of the Pats lies. I was just the first. Now we are many.

The good thing about Pats fans is that they will disappear and go back to the Red Sox and fucking their 1st cousins once the Belicheat era is over. And God willing that will be soon.

Top Bottom