• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

JCizzle

Weather is forecasted to be nice and calm next Sunday.

No rain, no wind.

Didn't the Niners lose up there badly in bad conditions....? Remember a thunderstorm and rain. Beast Mode only plays hard against the Niners, so the Chickens should love playing in rain and wind...

LJ11

? They have an awesome front 7. Can't argue with the job the defense. Offense is bad but talent is an issue. Seemed better with Chud but everyone hated him so idk

Could a group of coaches run a slower offense? Came out hot and then did fuck all, out coached the rest of the game.

All season long they took forever to get plays off, that's embarrassing. I wouldn't want them coaching if I were fan, they do have talent up front, helps you greatly when you have middle of the road coaching at best.

BraXzy

Is there a highlights video from the Seahawks game? It sounded cool and I have a slight interest in American Football (in the UK here). Would appreciate it!

linkboy

Didn't the Niners lose up there badly in bad conditions....? Remember a thunderstorm and rain. Beast Mode only plays hard against the Niners, so the Chickens should love playing in rain and wind...

There was a delay due to lightening.

That game was 5-0 at halftime and Seattle didn't blow it open until 8 mines left in the 4th qtr.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cam Newton will never win a SB. He is a mentally weak guy, who sulks when his team is losing. You can`t have that from your QB.

Kaep has a shitty throwing motion but the guy in mentally tough and doesn`t give a shit what people think. That counts for something. He is still a middle of the road QB but I would take him over Scam anyday of the week.

Nameless

We could very well lose tomorrow but I must say, not as nervous as last week. The Panthers front 7 is nightmarish, but their corners can be picked on. We simply didn't have the personnel to do it week 10 with Crabs & QP out and Vernon leaving the game in the 2nd quarter. Roman will come out throwing, as he should, and we'll move the ball. My major concerns are turnovers(mainly fumbles and tipped ints, or a dumb throw to Kuechly's chest) and settling for too many field goals.

Our front 7 is pretty good too and Ahmad Brooks feasted on the Panthers O-line last game, even without Aldon causing chaos on the other side. Cam has a bigger challenge in front of him than Kaep, especially with that group of WRs he's working with. Williams & Stewart & Runnin Cam will have to win this game for Carolina. As long as we remembered how to tackle this week like our chance quite a bit.

Nameless said:
Niners - 24
Panthers - 10

Colin-Kaepernick-Tats.gif

Drakeon

I've got a bad feeling about next week. But Kap needs to get the seahawks monkey off his back at some point. Might as well be next week.

Disappointing way to end the season of course. We'll build on it and be back for next year.

gg Niners-GAF. Better team for 60 minutes and fully deserved to win. Good luck with the rest of your season.

PBY

Banned
Cam Newton will never win a SB. He is a mentally weak guy, who sulks when his team is losing. You can`t have that from your QB.

Kaep has a shitty throwing motion but the guy in mentally tough and doesn`t give a shit what people think. That counts for something. He is still a middle of the road QB but I would take him over Scam anyday of the week.
This is great.

Panthers need WRs and a secondary.

Cam needs work on mechanics. No excuse anymore. That INT was horrible but it's hard when you have one WR + Olsen. LaFell is an embarrassment. He shouldn't be as high on the depth chart on any NFL team.

harSon

Banned
Yeah, Bay Area sports are super bandwagon-y. Huge step down after I lived in Chicago for years.

I could live with the band wagoning, but it's the picking and choosing between 49ers/Raiders and A's/Giants depending on who's doing better that gets me the most. Just bandwagon one team ya'll :|

Top Bottom