• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Gigglepoo

How do you call Bay Area fans bandwagony oo? We were showing up to hapless GS Warriors games when they sucked for years!

Yeah, that's true. But I bought 3rd base seats for the Giants on a Friday night for $15 bucks. Just always seems like a flaccid sports town compared to Chicago (the only other place I've lived as an adult). Doesn't make me less of a Niners fan, just pointing out what I see.

Crisco

Banned
Come to think of it, this is just like Rivera's last defense in SD. Rated highly during the regular season, but acted like punks in the playoffs and were one and done.

Dragon

Banned
Someone has to counteract all of the Pats lies. I was just the first. Now we are many.

The good thing about Pats fans is that they will disappear and go back to the Red Sox and fucking their 1st cousins once the Belicheat era is over. And God willing that will be soon.

Bionic, put down the mask and come into the light. All this hate is just covering up your genuine admiration and love of all things Pats.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Or maybe. Idk. The 9ers have the better team?

Do they? The Panthers had a supposed "elite" defense, and the running game and receiving corps of both teams are very similar.

The 49ers are obviously better coached but both teams have a similar playing style.

The Seahawks and Niners both hit the jackpot because there QBs are still on rookie contracts and they are able to spend more on defensive players for the time being. Once the season is over both Russell and Kaep will get the contract extensions they deserve and that will force cuts to the defenses etc

Stafford is still a better QB than all three (Russell, Kaep, Scam) though.

cdyhybrid

Do they? The Panthers had a supposed "elite" defense, and the running game and receiving corps of both teams are very similar.

The 49ers are obviously better coached but both teams have a similar playing style.

The Seahawks and Niners both hit the jackpot because there QBs are still on rookie contracts and they are able to spend more on defensive players for the time being. Once the season is over both Russell and Kaep will get the contract extensions they deserve and that will force cuts to the defenses etc

:kas

linkboy

GG. We missed too many opportunities and those 3 stupid personal fouls killed us. For Hardy running his mouth he did squat all game.

Those 7 plays at the 1 and only getting 3 points were huge.

That failed 4th and 1, combined with the 49ers scoring right before half, were killer for Carolina.

Drakeon

Stafford is still a better QB than all three though.

Jnc never change Kas. But seriously, Niners wrs are better. Smith is good, but he's all they've got. Boldin and Crabtree together are leagues ahead and Davis is better than Olsen.

They definitely need some receivers.

bionic77

Bionic, put down the mask and come into the light. All this hate is just covering up your genuine admiration and love of all things Pats.
:lol

Get real. If the Boston marathon thing had happened at a Pats game I am 100% certain that I would have been arrested after the shit I said after the 2001 AFC championship game.

Unlike Lunchbox's entire life my hate for the Pats is entirely real.

You need to take off those ESPN goggles. I know at Bristol everyone loves LeBron and the Pats but it ain't like that in the real world brah!

Syndrome is too trigger happy, Calvin is going to be tired of being his safety blanket.

NomarTyme

Woah.

Drakeon

NFL has to be salivating at the thought of SF vs Seattle and Brady vs Manning. Now Manning had to hold up his end, but would be astronomical ratings.

Bread

Banned
mech

it's not too late to call it off, you can still root for the team that wins this next game.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE! REPENT REPENT REPENT

Top Bottom