• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

120206NFLHyannisMass.jpg

Yeah please stop, Brady can still light up this Broncos D lets not jinx the Broncos. The offense still was average against the Chargers. I hope Broncos can win, but damn. Manning's legacy continues to be on the line.From another 1 and done?
To another AFC Championship against Brady?

EDIT: Keep dealing trash talk if you have too.

Not necessary brother, I know this is your style, but take it down a notch. Save it for the game itself, and channel it there.
With any luck, the only Pats fans left in this thread this time next week will be the good ones. And it's no fun beating up on Dutch, Sanjuro, Milch, etc, because you feel bad about it afterwards.

But leading up to the game? I imagine we'll have some lifelongs!

Fmt I want your ass for next week brah!! One month avatar bet, I'm a big kid now making big kid bets!! :cool:
ruh roh

Dragon

Banned
With any luck, the only Pats fans left in this thread this time next week will be the good ones. And it's no fun beating up on Dutch, Sanjuro, Milch, etc, because you feel bad about it afterwards.

But leading up to the game? I imagine we'll have some lifelongs!

Yeah totally dude, those Pats fans are dicks. How dare they support their team? It's like a fucking hate crime.

Patriots7

Yeah please stop, Brady can still light up this Broncos D lets not jinx the Broncos. The offense still was average against the Chargers. I hope Broncos can win, but damn. Manning's legacy continues to be on the line.From another 1 and done?
To another AFC Championship against Brady?

EDIT: Keep dealing trash talk if you have too.
Brady can't light anyone up.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah totally dude, those Pats fans are dicks. How dare they support their team? It's like a fucking hate crime.

I'll be the first to admit, there will be an influx of lifelongs for all remaining teams. Nothing you/I/we can do about it. Just root for your team and go about your business.

Dragon

Banned
I'll be the first to admit, there will be an influx of lifelongs for all remaining teams. Nothing you/I/we can do about it. Just root for your team and go about your business.

I have a hard time not getting on my soapbox. Anyone in the thread that's seen me post knows this. I don't have your tolerance at all. I do think Lunchbox is what's wrong with Americuh though.

Tough game next week, not looking forward to defending the run with a bunch of second stringers. They won't be able to stop Jones at all. McCourty is going to get more styled than Roidney Harrison in a drug test against Richard Sherman.

Patriots7

Pats fans.

Arrington vs. Ryan on Welker duties.

Go.

I'm gonna go with Ryan. I just love the kid.
Also every blown play, I swear, Gregory or Arrington is usually involved.

Also, this is the most healthy our secondary has been in a long time.
Yay!

I feel like Jamie Collins, if he plays like he did last night, could hold his own against Julius Thomas.

Our top receivers are Edelman, Amendola and Collie.
God I hate our offense.

Godslay

Banned
I have a hard time not getting on my soapbox. Anyone in the thread that's seen me post knows this. I don't have your tolerance at all. I do think Lunchbox is what's wrong with Americuh though.

Tough game next week, not looking forward to defending the run with a bunch of second stringers. They won't be able to stop Jones at all. McCourty is going to get more styled than Roidney Harrison in a drug test against Richard Sherman.

The way I look at it, Brady has historically won. They are banged up though, so it becomes more of a 50/50 game. I underestimated them last time, so I won't do it again. All I can hope for is a good game.

NFL got what they wanted, two marquee matches for the Championship games.

Sorry Nori, wanted you guys to win. would have made our draft pick better :(

Dragon

Banned
Pats fans.

Go.

Yay!

I feel like Jamie Collins, if he plays like he did last night, could hold his own against Julius Thomas.

God I hate our offense.

Vereen is really our second option. I like Arrington, I think he's decent as a slot corner. He is shit though on the outside.

Pats fans.

Go.

Yay!

God I hate our offense.
Talib on Thomas
Dennard on Decker
Arrington on Welker
Collins on J Thomas

LJ11

Seahawks better get that run D fixed for next week.

Offense struggling, Niners get an early lead and they'll just sit and pound the rock.

cube444

So the normal betting lines for a home team. Sounds about right to me. IIRC home team is usually a 3 point favorite on open right?

Yes. So in a neutral setting, this would be a toss up. 49ers have fits in Seattle but this team looks in fine form from what I see.

Broncos/Pats point spread will be much higher.

Top Bottom